Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma'ing The Frame For The Utility Slot!

TheGeekCritic

Don't people tend to complain about all the Forma they find in the void?

Yes, because it takes up the c rotation, and it takes 24 hours to build. What is the point of getting 10 Forma Blueprints per day when I can only build one of them?

Except punching yourself in the nuts doesn't bring you any benefits at all. #logic.

First day on the internet?

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

All this complaining over a slot that isn't even necessary for any good builds or to complete any current content.  

Makes you wonder how these people been playing all this time without their precious Rush mod that they so happily dumped in favor of more min-maxing even back with 10 slots.

Don't people tend to complain about all the Forma they find in the void?

Thats forma BP's. NOT the rare &#! pre-built forma. People are tired of getting forma BP. WHICH AR WORTHLESS. If we got pre-built form instead of BP? I highly doubt people would complain as much.

Makes you wonder how these people been playing all this time without their precious Rush mod that they so happily dumped in favor of more min-maxing even back with 10 slots.

Coptering.. That said i prefer the new movement system to that hogwash that was coptering.

This.

Seriously people, this is a nice to have but not at all necessary thing. We lived without since the game started. Prioritize on which frames you want it the most and start there.

I can look past all this "everything requires a forma to craft and a forma takes a day to craft" nonsense, but having to forma almost all my frames another 2 or 3 times is a big no. It's not even the forma... I'm sick and tired of leveling frames. So unless that slot ignores capacity entirely I'm not going to bother.

You know, vets have millions of forma bps sitting around. if you're like me you log in start a forma building and play.

SO you have a huge stockpile.

AND a huge stockpile of credits.

It's not for new players to grab off the bat. it's a way of advancing the frames you like and investing in them.

You don't need it for all frames.

This is my opinion.

Bending over backwards to nickle n diming schemes does sound attractive...

Sorry dudeman, I'm a busy 42 year old and I have a very decently paying job. I don't mention this to brag, rather to explain that 20p here and there, is just a no brainer and no big deal to me. It's like a little over a dollar...I've sent DE hundreds of dollars and have bought stupid things like a big noggle collection so what you consider 'bending over backwards', I just see as supporting my favorite game.

Are the prices and grind walls too steep? Maybe...but that's a personal question. For me, it isn't yet.

You know, vets have millions of forma bps sitting around. if you're like me you log in start a forma building and play.

SO you have a huge stockpile.

AND a huge stockpile of credits.

It's not for new players to grab off the bat. it's a way of advancing the frames you like and investing in them.

You don't need it for all frames.

This is my opinion.

Agreed.

Who's using all 24 Warframes?

3 Forma is not a sheer amount of resources.

Let me assure u, some ppl do want to use all frames. And for those like him and me, forma is a rare resource. Even now I am struggling to build one. So take your 'thats not a sheer amount of resources' and recognize that ppl unlucky with RNG a lot exist.

Let me assure u, some ppl do want to use all frames. And for those like him and me, forma is a rare resource. Even now I am struggling to build one. So take your 'thats not a sheer amount of resources' and recognize that ppl unlucky with RNG a lot exist.

You still desperately need the Exilus slot on all of your Warframes RIGHT NOW?

Set priorities and start with the frames that you use the most.

But god forbid, having to work for what is really just a luxury.

5 forma in all if you build the utility slot unlock

Forma are so easy to come by, the only downside is the wait time to craft them. I got about 25 in the bag lying around doing nothing, at least one frame forma'd 6 time and the others at least 2-3 times and about 10 weapons forma'd 5 times. They are super cheap to craft so why are you complaining, if you run T1 defense you get about 1-3 per 20 waves. Just stockpile them, so when DE introduces another Forma hog, you have them at hand. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention my Kubrows and Sentinels, also quite a lot Forma used there. 

Edited by F-Minus

Play T4 Defense and tell me how much Forma BPs you get.