Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.1

DE_Adam

I try play this new Parkour 2.0 and much more I feel like I play as a Rabbit not Warframe anymore.

For me this patch show only how easy someone stupid idea can made from Warframe now Rabbitframe, because you can't now using melee to move forward because thx Parkour 2.0 is enough that you move like a Rabbit and everything is fine, even if like for me it's look absurdaly.

Srslly DE start made patch what will be do from players true Tenno not a Rabbit.

I really enjoyed Tyl Regors bossfight, it's been a while since I had really fun in one of those, so great job!

However I've encountered an issue with the Codex, all my previous entires seem to have been erased and no matter how much I (or Helios) scan there's never any entries recorded.

I love this new sigil! Ahhhh it's so cute! Love you DE!

I might point out, though, that Sharkwing transitions are not nearly as smooth as they should be. And Submersible content is glitchy as hell, resulting in tiny warframes, Tinier Sharkwings, sharkwing out of water, no sharkwing IN the water, and quite a few strangled Sharkwing enemies that spawned out of water. All this within three missions, played well after this hotfix. Hope these get smoothed out. Maybe if you have Tyl Regor talk at them, his smooth voice will rub off on them and make them smoother.

Cause gaddamn that voice is smexy~

And gaddamn he's the scariest boss in the game @.@ Tried soloing him as Nyx and nearly got wrecked. Thankfully a mind-bent Manic saved me ;u;

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/475019-bug-helmets-energy-color-not-body-energy-color/

It's been two months and I hoped you guys would ship it with U17 as a fix. Sadface, my older Primes are sad too :'(

Anyways, wanted to say as well I'k really thankful for the hard job and dedication you guys have showed to us this past two days. I hope you can all sleep well tonight!

Where have you seen it? It would help me greatly

Was farming Equinox parts, Tyl Regor planet, I guess you can meet him everywhere. First mission from quest is level 20-22 so there may be more chance to meet him on missions 20+, but that's only theory.

And please, fix energy efficience bug, my Messa cry :<

Edited by Frost53

- Loading into an Archwing Submersible mission in-progress doesn't give you an Archwing

- If loading into the submersible part of a Uranus mission first, you'll still ride your Archwing once you leave the water

- Exiting the submersible Archwing doesn't always work on some surfaces (especially the straight platform on the Tyl Regor fight)

- Being KO'd and transitioning to Archwing (ie being pushed in the water) removes your revive timer and makes it impossible for allies to save you

AMAZING update.. it's so amazing, that every single time i login, i crash to desktop. Bravo DE, bravo! You already have a support ticket open on this for days but since you have no time to respond, i'm not going to hold my breath that you'll fix this brand new mess when the last one was merely related to a mod and your fix was "it's your pc, not us" <-- gotta love that mentality.