Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Seen The Natah Yet?

NaniteCircuit

Just out of curiosity, has anyone been able to start the new quest yet? Are there any good ways to attract the Natah? What does it look like/how do I know it's in the level? Are there any Tilesets that it seems geared more towards?

Oi vey. So many questions!

Edit- If I see it, I'll post a picture. If anyone has one already, though, that'd be great.

Edited by Vattira

just found him while running Equinox parts farming, he look like Sentient on hype site day1 with all blue things.

After you scan him, he gone and you got inbox from lotus to start the quest.

X8LkYnX.jpg

Edit: add image

Edited by Shafilp

just found him while running Equinox parts farming, he look like Sentient on hype site day1 with all blue things.

Did u have to actually search for it or did it appear in your path?

20 runs so far, nothing.

I'd say it's not rare, but uncommon as other players found it quite soon,while some are already past 30...

I supposedly encountered it. Saw a blue flash and heard howling but I coudln't ****ing find it and I looked everywhere in the general area. I assume it disappeared. Not even a day into Update 17 and I'm already exhausted of it.

I supposedly encountered it. Saw a blue flash and heard howling but I coudln't ****ing find it and I looked everywhere in the general area. I assume it disappeared. Not even a day into Update 17 and I'm already exhausted of it.

It doesn't even appear next to you?? Oh dear.

Is there any notification for it spawning? Is it like an Assassin where the screen flashes, or does it just appear without warning?

The screen flashes like the stalker except only 1 flash i dont know if it spawns anywhere other then Titania though. it also seems to spawn nearby you

X8LkYnX.jpg

Edit: add image

Are you in Archwing/Sharkwing mode? I can't tell because you're invisible.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone been able to start the new quest yet? Are there any good ways to attract the Natah? What does it look like/how do I know it's in the level? Are there any Tilesets that it seems geared more towards?

Oi vey. So many questions!

Edit- If I see it, I'll post a picture. If anyone has one already, though, that'd be great.

I got my friend to share his first mission with me. The natah show up guranteed in the first part of the quest so you can share it with someone. That way as long as you dont finish the first part or atleast do it with 4 others who has not done it the rng goes away.

Edit: This works only if you have friends that have gotten the quest and has not advanced it.

Edited by Ditsydoo

I got my friend to share his first mission with me. The natah show up guranteed in the first part of the quest so you can share it with someone. That way as long as you dont finish the first part or atleast do it with 4 others who has not done it the rng goes away.

Edit: This works only if you have friends that have gotten the quest and has not advanced it.

Welp, now I need someone who has the quest but hasn't advanced it. Anyone willing to help?