Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharkwing Transitions Are Awkward As Hell

AdunSaveMe

On the off chance I end up getting knocked into the water on the Tyl Regor boss fight, I get blinded by bubbles, and have to look up, move towards the surface and mash spacebar until the game finally decides to fling me out of the water.

It could use a bit of tweaking. Also, the Uranus tileset is dark as hell. Flashlight option pls

It's also not clear what area you can actually get out of the water. For instance, the platform where Tyl gets onto before/after flooding the place doesn't seem to be reachable with Sharkwing at times, while the one on the left or right is fine, as long as you get into that opening (yet there's an opening on the middle platform, and you can't get onto it from what I've tried). If it's not because of the water flooding out, I think it should be clearer since you can't see that while underwater.

It doesn't help that there's some huge performance issue (for me) as soon as I get into that electrified water, making it laggy and more painful to find land. I've never had much performance problems with Warframe, even with SweetFX, so that says something.

The transition looked and felt smoother when Rebecca showed it "accidentally" during the Excal Rework Devstream.

Edited by Casardis

Yeah, navigating those sealabs is a nightmare for me. Can't see a thing, no idea where to go, minimap keeps going crazy pointing everywhere exept for the actual way to go... Even got motion sickness because of this. Not even talking about the high chance to get killed.