Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe U17 Crashing Video Drivers.

Lancars

I will be standing in my liset or editting something and my screens go black and then i'm back on my desktop. Games still running but i have to force close it because i can't get back in it.

This is in my Event Viewer. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

I can't seem to get the other message i get from the bottom of the screen.

I'm running windows 7 64 Bit. GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Intel i7. I'm not overclocking. Its up to date today i checked. I'm set to performance on it as i don't need fancy graphics. I put V-sync on and i turned that new glare mode off.

I don't know whats causing it and its keeping me from playing for very long. One match and i come back and then it crashes my video drivers.

Edited by Lancars

Not overclocking and i just installed the new driver just now to see what will happen.

Overclocking seems to be a death sentence for cards and i don't have the money to replace them easily.

Also that Geforce experience seems to be bad cause when i had it installed it gave me blue-screens. Uninstalled it and they stopped.

It's not U17.. it's been happening since 16.11 to me. Told them in post.. told them in reports.. told them in support ticket. 

Their extremely delayed reply was: it's your pc that's fuked.. with U17 i've gone from random crash in liset to total crash the moment I login. <3 the engineering team.

Edited by VenoMaverik

AHh i see. Yesterday and the weeks before i was fine even right up before the update. Then U17 comes around and now i can't play.

So i guess warframe is done for me? Kinda a sad way to go after spending so much time on it.