Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Anyone Know The Complete List Of New Weapons?

Centurus

Despair, Hate, Dread, Lato Prime, Reaper, Dual Cleaver, Machete, Kunai, Ether Sword, Dual Bronco, Vulkar. 11/20, the last 9 hasn't been discovered by anyone yet as they need to be researched in the DOJO, by building all the 4 different sections of science, and they all require 1 day, and the update hasn't been out for a complete 24 hours yet.

Despair, Hate, Dread, Lato Prime, Reaper, Dual Cleaver, Machete, Kunai, Ether Sword, Dual Bronco, Vulkar. 11/20, the last 9 hasn't been discovered by anyone yet as they need to be researched in the DOJO, by building all the 4 different sections of science, and they all require 1 day, and the update hasn't been out for a complete 24 hours yet.

Thx, i'll wait a few days more before potato anything...

Pretty sure Lato Prime is a grandmaster only exclusive, unless DE is looking for blood.

where did yo usee that lato prime is craftable now?

So it seems that each section of the dojo science centre will build 3 weapons.

From speculation and the descriptions we were given a peek at in the U8 video we have:

Corpus: The green Gorgon-like weapon the new tech enemies have, which hurts like hell btw. 2 other weapons which haven't been displayed on enemies yet. (Or at least I haven't seen.)

Grineer: We have the flamethrower being a likely candidate (incendiary weapons is one of the elements the detonite injector lists, so it's likely) and the confirmed rocket lawnchair, which will likely be grineer. (Corpus rocket lawnchairs? Doesn't seem right.) 1 other weapon that I can't really guess on, perhaps the new sword that the grineer females seem to have?

Infested: Honestly, I have no clue here. All we have here is "Weaponized toxins". Perhaps some sort of poison gas themed weapon like the toxic ancients? I would say a poison based melee weapon is unlikely as we have the mire already.

So altogether we have:

11 known weapons.

1 confirmed.

2 decent theories.

6 unknown weapons.

Anyone have a clue on what the other 6 might be? Especially so the infested weapons?

"Despair, Hate, Dread" What are these, and how do you get them if not from the clan research stuff? 

"Despair, Hate, Dread" What are these, and how do you get them if not from the clan research stuff? 

You can get them from the Stalker bundle in the shop, or have a chance to be dropped from the Stalker when you defeat him.

They are the stalker's weapons. They come in a bundle or are dropped by stalker when you kill him. Despair are throwing knives, hate is the scythe, dread is the bow.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by gopher

Anyone have a clue on what the other 6 might be? Especially so the infested weapons?

I suppose we'll have to wait and see, I expect the really big clans with lots of resources to be able to craft those research-only weapons fast.