Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of 10 What Do You Think Of U17 So Far?

warpath514

10/10 on Equinox, very fun to play

0/10 on the farming for Equinox. 10 parts? Really?

0/10 so far on the quest. RNG shouldn't dictate whether or not we can even begin the @(*()$ thing. (and I've been running missions since the hotfix that enabled it trying to find the stupid drone.)

8/10 on the Grakatas- fire rate is a bit much but other than that I like em (haven't tried the other weapons)

20/10 on those shotgun buffs...if you've seen the new damage values I don't think I need to elaborate

7/10 parkour- it's fun to use but bullet jump feels clunky and hard to use, and the lack of ability to resume wallrunning after doing a glide feels a bit odd

10/10 capes- they're capes, enough said

2/10 parkour 2.0 makes me feel insanely slow compared to the old way

also 8 parts on one boss is too insane it too me so many runs to get all the parts

THE RNG QUEST WHY WHY WHY

other then that its pretty good, would give higher score but RNG slapped me in the face and tried to curb stomp me

You must be one of those coptering folk lol. still salty?

10/10 on Equinox, very fun to play

0/10 on the farming for Equinox. 10 parts? Really?

0/10 so far on the quest. RNG shouldn't dictate whether or not we can even begin the @(*()$ thing. (and I've been running missions since the hotfix that enabled it trying to find the stupid drone.)

8/10 on the Grakatas- fire rate is a bit much but other than that I like em (haven't tried the other weapons)

20/10 on those shotgun buffs...if you've seen the new damage values I don't think I need to elaborate

7/10 parkour- it's fun to use but bullet jump feels clunky and hard to use, and the lack of ability to resume wallrunning after doing a glide feels a bit odd

10/10 capes- they're capes, enough said

i read people complaining about the strun wraith reload speed. is it that bad? or is the damage worth it?

Enjoying everything so far but sharkwing is even worse than archwing

the tly regor boss fight is really good 

Shotguns are now godlike 

Parkour 2.0 is great just a little uncomfortable at the mome

rng quest is rng hopefully it's not to bad to find 

so 8/10

Ehh, I'd rate it a 4/10 4.5/10

The new frame is quite nice but is locked behind a ridiculous grind wall for all players who don't mean to purchase it right out (all bad rng and time walls)

Parkour 2.0 is lovely, maybe not as fast as I'm used to with coptering but I still find it rather neat

Sharkwing is dreadful from my experience, its basically archwing's downgrade

I haven't played much with the shotgun buffs but I'm loving it

The capes look fantastic

I don't even have to tell you why the new quest is stupid

For some illogical reason DE figured the kurbrow incubator repair should have to be worked for or outright bought with money even though it is meant as a correction of a faulty system. I guess we are buying repairs now.

Tyl regor's boss battle is alright, though nothing all too spectacular

Semi gold star for finally giving players something to do with all those orokittens we find all around

And requirements for the utility slot + its limitations make it not worth the effort 

But i'll give them an extra .5 points for the new glare effect

9/10, played 8 straight hours, got quest, 7/8 parts of equinox, and haven't had any gripes with it except some bugs during the boss fight. This is a solid update and has me looking forward to playing warframe more then ever. Man, everyone is a critic aren't they? Like really, 2/10? You can't be serious with that score....

These reviews seem really mixed between either liking it a lot or just hating it all together. I'm so hyped I had to go and redownload it on my PC. I ended up moving to PS4 since my PC is just absolutely horrible, but I don't feel like waiting two millennia for it to come to console.

3/10

New parkour is faster so I liked it ( needs practice) , The Quest being RNG ( I PLAYED 5 HOURS AND NO QUEST AND WENT OFFLINE WITHOUT QUEST! W T %&*!) So, I understand there needs to be income and i know fair walls are good , but a quest locked with rng ( I mean u cannot even buy a key into it, the whole idea of Rng for quests its just a complete fail unfortunately).

Have not tested the new map or movement in water so i cannot judge ye. ( the new warframe being stuck on huge grind walls is reasonable since u guys need to eat so w/e) Ill update my score as I test things out.

New utility slot? Must purchase for every warframe? WAT? Is this for real ?

The damage mods for pvp feels wrong even if advantage is slight., frost changes are meh, rhino still run - duration, and shotguns are still not fun ( they are better i tested them, but why use them when i can still shred everything with boltor or any auto. autos are more efficient.

SO, The game got more grindy and we got a bunch of new paywalls. excitement went from HyperionTrusters to.. went offline with 0 new lore cuz of rng quest ( and i dont want to spoil void till i get quest) , nothing new on and only got to jump around for like 5 hours. over all its a Big Meh ( a lot of good content but with varely any acces to it without cash or extreme luck.. 5 hours man.. m I glitched or something? or it is this grindy? I am dissapointed

Edited by haze777

9/10

I really enjoy u17 a lot. The new parcour feels very smooth and controllable.

Also for those who say it is too slow, it actually gets faster when you build up momentum using combinations of all the new moves.

Compared to old parcour system, p2.0 really feels a lot more polished and looks awesome.

Getting Equinox doesn't seem to bad to me, we can't expect to get it in just a few days and i actually apprechiate having something to do now :P

I personally think it's a lot less annoying than getting Mesa.

Just -1 Point for Utility slot not being unlocked account wide. I'm not 100% sure if i like that or not. As a veteran it gives me something to do, but grinding 50k simaris  over and over is kinda meh.

Still I have high respect for DE's dedication to the game, the fast hotfixes and an overall very very nice and refreshing update. I'll have a lot of fun playing though all the new content.

Equinox = 0/10 for me as well.

Sharkwing = 0/10 because its just a new tileset and enemy group for archwing which still isnt being supported by drop editing, or access to weapons or packs.

Tyl Regor rework = -20/10 . You made regor, a machete grineer pallet swap, into a grineer maniac pallet swap. Why? Why even bother doing anything to him at all if you were just going to make him into exactly the same thing he was before? Plus, does anyone actually enjoy fighting maniacs? There is no challenge or sport to it, its just an annoyance that is only an inconvinience playing solo and a joke at all other times. That and he sounds like the black principle from american dad.

New weapons= idek, new AR hasnt been built yet and the others are clan tech.

Capes= 4/10. New physics engine kinda pointless since it still has not fixed the old engine problems IE all my physics stuff passing through my body at all times. Im looking at you ash prime helmet tassles.

Parkour 2.0 = 1/10. Wallrunning is actually usable now, thats pretty much it. Everything else is now so much slower and unresponsive feeling. Messing with controls once again only considering MKB users and not both controller users, even though it would save them time to do so since, guess what, warframe is on consoles too. Double jump is also really stupid since its height is so low, it might as well not be there.

Utility slot = 5/10. a good idea, ruined by money making desires. You can either be in the customer camp or the producer camp, not both.

Incubator upgrade 0/10. a money solution to a problem created to make more money. Should just make it so kubrows dont degrade period.

thats my grumpcat review.

Edited by Cosmicblues

10/10 one of the best updates so far parkour 2.0 is fun the new warframe wasn't hard to farm at all and im glad is not behind a key with rng parts like mesa the weapon and warframe buffs are great too nothing i hate so far.  

Edited by Met4lh34d

7/10

Good: 

1. Parkour 2.0 is pretty smooth and feels very ninja like.

2. Equinox looks like a decent and fun frame.

3. New weapons look fantastic.

4. Frost update...Hell YEAH!!!

5. Sweet capes.

6. Shotgun buffs

Bad:

1. Dont like the RNG Quest, especially when you tie utility mods to completing the quest. :/

And we hav to unlock them individually for every frame?. Cmon :|

2. Boss fight isnt that Epic as i thought it would be.

Edited by AlonneKnight01

6/10.

1. With parkour 2.0 i can equip any weapon without losing in mobility.

2. New weapons are nice, especially AkGrakata

3. Equinox looks nice, but i don't think i'll never gonna try it.

4. Shotguns are a bit more viable.

5. Cloaks.

6. Frost is a lot more versatile.

I would have given 8/10, but the game is still lacking significant endgame content and progression of some sort.

Edited by Varokh

A definite 10/10.

Both the amount of dedication and effort devs put in, the amazing capes, the parkour, the boss, orokitties evolved *takes breath* weapons and visuals and Regor's voice acting and enemy credit drops and quest and mod slot and sigil and Equinox farm (just kidding) and shotgun buff and and and just everything.

Yes, I am very very pleased with the content we got this update. The movement system feels fresh and fluid, and shotguns are very satisfying to wreck Grineer with. F***, I love being able to reload while bullet jumping away from danger only to turn around and shoot the enemy right back.

I think for the time and effort DE put in to U17, it's every bit worth it. Yes yes, I know something can be made better, but that's the case with literally every update. This one, however, in my list, is simply awesome.

Thank you, DE.

Hurm ..

Parkour is good. We're slower, but we have more control. We're free to use melee weapons based on their merit as melee weapons. Most importantly, I have not randomly backflipped off anything I was trying to climb yet. Bullet jumping everywhere looks as silly as coptering, though.

Utility slot is a good idea, but please stop tying things to the incredibly tedious scanning system. RNG to start the quest is probably a non-issue to a minor annoyance .. for most people. I'm not sure its worth upsetting the people who care a lot and roll badly, though.

Sharkwing gives me a reason to level my archwing, which is a good thing.

Double component double crafting time frame is lol-worthy. You've already made this a tedium-focused patch, though, so why stop?

Shotgun changes range from "This is getting nerfed soon, right?" to "Why you troll my reload?" .. overall, good, but please take another look at the strun wraith.

Twin grakatas, lol. This should be fun. Excuse me, I meant triple grakatas.

Capes look good. Frost is looking good. I assume the kubrow changes look good, but I don't play consistently enough to kubrow.

Overall, 5/10. I would go up to  9/10 if utility weren't tied to Cephalon Tedium standing.

Edited by beol