Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of 10 What Do You Think Of U17 So Far?

warpath514

7/10 Good stuff and improvements with a few bad decisions mixed in.  Same as always.

Parkour is much better even if I don't like the bunny hops.  These people complaining about being slower forget they were going at break-neck speeds due to glitches.  It's a good compromise. 

Underwater with arcwing.  Bugs aside that should get squashed soon I dislike how every underwater tile I've come across now is closed in and cluttered.  The ocean is a big place yet we're limited to more linear tube-ways.  So far it hasn't added any meaningful gameplay.

Some of the new weapons are great, a lot of the buffs are nice.  Most were made too OP but a couple are questionable.

New boss is done much better.  Avoided making a OHKO boss without making it feel like were staring at invincibility mode 99% of the time.

New Kubrows: It is mastery I may someday get.  The financial upkeep of these guys puts me off.  An upgrade makes it easier to stomach but it is something that should have been patched in, not stuck behind clan research.

Seen the new frame and am hearing mostly positive things about it.  Farming for it is a pain since there are 8 total drops needed from the same boss but I don't have to farm to make keys to get a chance and once I do have it I'm done.

Utility slot locked behind RNG quest.  It is another slot that we didn't even need so even if it will take a bit of grind to get on all WFs it's okay.

TL:DR Parkour is better though still needs a few tweaks. Everything else is more of the same. (Just a lot more than usual.)

impressive tileset-check.

Engaging Bossfight-check.

Nice parkour 2.o-check.

Sexy new weapons-check.

Awesome new frame-check.

SHOTGUN BUFFS!-check

Lexprime buff!-check.

FROST REWORK BABY!-CHECK!

Amazing new quest+Lore=CHECK!

Weapon holster option=check

irksome grind=check

minor bugs=check

So, I have to give it a 18/10. -2 for some grind and bugs.

Edited by Evanescent

8.5/10

Loving Movement 2.0 its very fluid and fun might be a bit slower but with the exilus slot and rush it feels faster or use one of the new parkour mods and you will feel quite fast.

New boss fight is really fun and good.

Equinox and the Quest are quite RNG so thats why it didn't get 10/10 cause its quite hard to get

Shotgun buffs are good fun especially my formaed tigris

9/10

Grindwall for Equinox isn't bad at all. Me and a friend got all of the parts in about an hour or less. It's more like a timewall.

Capes are cool, parkour 2.0 is incredibly fun (gliding across the map to revive a fallen ally is awesome).

Uranus tileset is beautiful, and incredibly varied and the new enemy textures are great.

Tyl Regor boss fight is pretty fun.

Haven't tried the new guns but I know they won't quite match up to what I'm using now so the don't really matter; they're still probably fun to play.

Haven't gotten the new quest but I don't really care that much as I already have exilus slots on my main frames.

Defense is really interesting now and almost feels like mobile defense.

I haven't played with frost recently but from what I can tell the rework looks pretty good.

Edited by Blaqsailens

6/10

- Parkour 2.0 kinda nice, too bad the tilesets don't really built around it. Maybe make the bullet jump a little bit faster and bring back air melee dash. i really like glaive/prime/halikar air melee dash, it looks more awesome than bullet dash and easier to execute. :)

- RNG based quest is torturing the vets. don't really care tho. I'm just gonna buy the exilus slot with plats for my main frames and grind the rest. But, it will be nice if the exilus blueprint don't require forma.

- Tyl Regor, just another waiting game with the boss. Kinda buggy tho. Sharkwing is too slow and to many narrowed corridor. Sharkwing kinda pointless, not giving any impact to gameplay.

- Kubrow became easier to maintain. But it should've been like that from the start. Not another feature repair with grind/paywall. Do DE even think about new player that want to have kubrows?

- Stamina removed, nice one.

- Frost reworked, thanks a lot for this. With stamina gone, frost will have use outside of defense mission. But please make frost's sprint speed 1, even chroma speed is 1. lol

- Lex Prime got buffed, Yay!

10/10, yes there are a few bugs out, but in time they will fix them. I'm in love with the parkour because i actually know how to use it, unlike all you coptering scrubs. I like all the new content, im actually using archwing now haha. but seriously, if no coptering is gonna make or break a game for you guys, then thats just sad and pathetic

Gonna bump by rating up to 5/10 because the Tyl fight is actually pretty fun and amusing. Although Sharkwing and the fight seem to be as buggy as can be so maybe if they get some issues worked out it might even go up to 6/10.

1.5/10

The game is totally broken for me, bugs are everywhere and I ******* HATE IT.( -5 )

I dont like the new Parkour system ( -5 )

Yay for new weapons which I still havent tried out and a Frame which is a hard to get and I still havent tried out ( 0.5 )

Happy that stamina is gone (0.2)

Nice for the kubrow upgrades.(0.1)

The addition of the new quest, which I ofcourse havent tried out cuz RNG is a b*tch, is nice.(0.5)

I dont care about PVP and Frost so nothing there. ( 0 )

Sharkwing is meh. ( 0 )

And the rest 0.7 point for the other much welcome changes like separating AW weapons in market/research, Supra and WF buffs etc.

Edited by hawker_mech

Tyl Regor fight is simple but fun,

Score: +

Parkour 2.0: mixed bag for me, on one hand the traversing became faster without coptering, i still can't aim properly my jumps (probably my fault but spy missions are harder), wall jumping is clunky.

Score: +/-

Sharkwing and Uranus missions, not really huge fan, navigating is nigh impossible due to all effects on screen and getting out of water is pain.

Score: -

Oddities: finding Kurias/Orokitties, i find it amusing to find them even though i tend to over do it.

Utility slot: nice idea, it is a long goal, though not massively keen on cost.

Score: +/-

Kubrow incubator upgrade: good thing you can research it, otherwise it i would be rather upset by it.

New quest: Spot on story, enjoyed the pacing i am hungry for more.

Haven't tried conclave stuff yet, no opinion.

Overall i like it.

Edited by Morgax

well 7/10 bout fking time that we are not require a damn key or grind like crazy for that damn key withing the rng factor.

This one is more a question of taking time to have everything related to it wich is not a bad thing.

The quest is a very nice addition.

the weapon are nice too (requirement is not that bad)

the new mod are into the new enemies wich are plenty of them.

tyl regor is awsome" ITS HAMMER TIME''.

the grind for equinox is bad but you are farming for 2 frame (good enought for explanation)

The utility slot isn't that great (i wish it would not take power point to use it)

the thing that unlock it is overkill to get throught (2 format (built) 1 argon crystal, 30 k (or 50k don't remember) rep with simaris and 24 hour.)

9/10. This is by far the best update I ever experienced. The new movement system is extremely fluid and enjoyable, the Frost rework makes him a blast to play, I can push modding even further with exilus slots... There's just a few bugs, but what kind of update has no bugs ?

Man, I read these comments and I think to myself, people really don't think it through enough when they rate stuffs. They'd be horrible game reviewers. The sheer polarity in rating numbers just blows my mind. Some are blinded by hatred on a few features to give a solid ZERO for the ENTIRE update(and honestly don't know why they're still playing), some are giving too high scores just because there's one or two things they like. People are too emotional on ratings it just makes me laugh. Way too many impatient people controlled by emotional rush.

I wouldn't give numbers on a serious note. I can say there are more good things than bad things for me though. The quest didn't take too long to obtain for me, and the equinox farm is arguably bad, but with Regor fight being more exiting than basically most of the other bosses, I can take that. Except that Regor can be slowed or chilled during his animations in progressing phases. It just looks silly.

I honestly felt that Tyl Regor fight is pretty solid. It has depth that other fights don't, since you can't aim at the boss always and shoot him down without actually trying to aim. People want to play without using their heads so much, and I daresay that's why they don't like the boss fight. The manics are alright even though I don't really feel that the frequency of their teleports are reduced as mentioned in the patch notes.

Haters gonna hate though, I feel bad for them because it takes too much for them to be satisfied. Maybe never. I'd just quit if I'm that mad at the game.

9/10

Why? New weapons ( a harpoon gun!! ^^), the new frame looks interesting so i hope it will be usefull. Also i love the new parkour, it feels so much better compared to the old parkour and now you can also neglet alot of damage by being om the move instead of takimg huge hits thanks to aimbot AI

8.5/10

- Equinox is a really useful Warframe, however not very exciting to play. It's definitely function over form.

- Parkour 2.0 takes getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it's much better than before.

- Utility Slot is a nice addition, but there are a few mods I'm disappointed to see didn't make the cut.

- Tyl Regor fight is fun and has some interesting mechanics, but falling into the water can be a nuisance.

- Improvements to Frost, shotguns, and infested models are all fantastic.

- Currently preferring Submersibles to Archwing, but it's a little too slow.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this update and I always love the work DE does. There's a few things here and there that aren't of my preference, but it's stuff I can easily overlook and get used to in time. Update is great so far and I'm sure it'll get even better when I run into more stuff.

Edited by UberLevi

I wonder why some people even play the game. This is a great updates for what it is. If you consider this a 1/10 I don't even know why you even bother with WF-as nothing DE does will make you happy. It won't really get much better than this.

Edited by Hypernaut1

7/10

I used to have skeptical thoughts about the new parkour system, but it feels pretty fluid and controlled and unlike the random instant transmissions we have with Parkour 1.0, i do slightly miss coptering since i abused the hell out of it (My poor Scoliac... why), it's going to take some time to get used to but i'll manage.

Exilus Slots are stilled a mixed bag for me, I'm one of those people who hardly does the Simaris scans, 50k rep isn't too much though considering you get 3000+ rep for a regular scan.

Not a fan of kubrows so i won't say anything about it.

Coptering will sadly be missed, Rest in peace my sweet prince.

o7

8/10

Love the new parkour. I can now reach higher places with wall jump, without having to switch between walls. I can now use any melee weapon w/o considering its coptering ability. My only comment is that bullet jump seems sluggish, i wish they sped it up a little bit, because "bullet".

Love the frost rework, can finally dump continuity and focus on strenght

Love the ability to hide holstered weapons. I have been using the d nikana for the longest time because it doesnt superimpose with my syndana, now i can use my bulky galatine/jat/tonbo and hide it.

Love the individual icons, 70pl is too much for a bundle where i will only use one

HATE the exilus slot bp being non reusable. Seriously, simaris is the hardest and most boring to level. The 2forma and argon crystal is enough to warrant the reusability of the bp.

Hate archwing bugs. If you spawn midgame in titania underwater, you wont be equipped with archwing, not being able to get out

Hate the rng, took me 35+ assasinations to get equinox