Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Weapons Should Have Been Skins!

MetaMortred

It would have been so much better and made so much more sense. The bow skin, the Axe Skin and the Kunai Skin. They are basically the same with minor modifications. This would have been so much better than 3 new items.

1.jpg

Dr.jpg

311px-Despair.png

EDIT: What am I asking?

If you get the three items you see that they are in fact the axe, the bow and the kunai!! same stuff! only with stat modifications and a different new look. Just like the Dagger Axe and the Brokk Hammer! see? they fit perfectly as skins instead of seperate items to WASTE another inventory space.

I personally dont care, I can get 100 new inventory spaces, but what about the free users? do they have to delete their axe . . . ther fully upgraded axe to get this? I dont even own the axe, I am not caring about myself here, I care about the players, I care about you :)

Edited by TheNexusCloud

I can agree to this, the price for the pack is 800 plat (which is pretty hefty), and the stalker doesn't even come consistently, so it's pretty much blind luck, AND you gotta hope he dies and not retreats, which currently is REALLY hard to do imo (anyone got any tips besides ults + dps?)

Now, I don't expect to get these easily or fast, but aren't they almost direct upgrades? (despair is better than kunai in everyway, dread is a sidegrade, as it has no innate AP, but does triple damage to infested, and has a higher base damage, while hate has a .3 faster charge time than fragor/scindo (but is still behind gram by .2, but has 10 more base damage)

What I'm saying is I'd like to be able to force the stalker to come and fight me more easily (i.e. I wish the more bosses I killed, the higher chance he'd appear), or atleast when he does randomly show up, to be able to kill, kill him for the rewards, instead of him more or less deciding to die or not. :P

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

I am quite pleased with the way this is. Haven't been able to kill the Stalker yet, but this makes the Stalker more than just an annoying pain in the butt when he does appear.

And the fat that you get a reward that you can only pay for otherwise, I Think that's a boost.

So not easier to kill the Stalker, plz. It's more fun now to face him.

I am quite pleased with the way this is. Haven't been able to kill the Stalker yet, but this makes the Stalker more than just an annoying pain in the butt when he does appear.

And the fat that you get a reward that you can only pay for otherwise, I Think that's a boost.

So not easier to kill the Stalker, plz. It's more fun now to face him.

no one is complaining about the stalkerr!! I say that the weapons should be skins! but still drop from the stalker!!

I faced the Stalker three times in a row this wednesday with my boyfriend along. The first was for revenging Kril, the Second was revenging the Golem and the third i was busy looking for a spacy area to fight him and didnt see the name. Too bad its so hard to kill him.

@Topic: I was hoping they would be Skins aswell but 800 P would be too costy for it. My boyfriend bought it, im going to wait until next month when i get more platinum and only if i already have finished ranking all the weapons i currently have.

Yeah I'm not too fond of them being the exact weapons except with better stats.

For one it makes the normal variants redundant, and second it's just lazy as all hell. Also the names are stupid, what's the next warframe going to be called following this trend? XxLordofShadowDarkEvilSatan666xX1998?

Edited by Tangerine

Yeah how fair,only player targeted by stalker gets loot,other get slapped in face for helping.

Another one of those "give us your money for op items" update.

Actually all palyers get loot from Stalker. First mission I paled after u8: he targeted one of sqad members and all got Dread bp guess it's not that hard to get it or I'm just super lucky.

So you're either asking for

a) a direct drop of a skin

b) the weapons being skins and offering a blueprint drop instead

c) reduced material costs? 

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

Please read again. - i dded info. I am not asking about the costs, those are irrelevant after the clan update.

Edited by TheNexusCloud

They should let us get the frame the stalker uses or it be a skin I mean it looks so bada*s. I like how it has a mix of different frame's powers. they should let us do that. I think that Excalibur powers should be able to be given to all frames. the game basically says this is the base frame so it would work out.

They should let us get the frame the stalker uses or it be a skin I mean it looks so bada*s. I like how it has a mix of different frame's powers. they should let us do that. I think that Excalibur powers should be able to be given to all frames. the game basically says this is the base frame so it would work out.

Then everything would play like excal, and that'd be boring imo. I think excal is fine being somewhat unique.

The Hate and Despair are MAJORLY different if you've actually used them. (Despair has a S#&$-ton more damage, Hate only compares to Axe in damage stats) Dread, why make a skin when they look practically identical using the same color scheme?

You do not get another 6k mastery, you're just re-leveling a weapon.

another thing. why does master matter after 6? it grants no benefits and no rewards! if there wasa  formal BP waiting for me at 10, i would gladly rush towards it too! i rather not have 1 weapon with 3 skins rather than 3 seperate weapons! i mean have you seen reaper prime???

You don't have to kill him to get the drops. Killing him is just a bug. I feel like adding them as a skin would be annoying since it's rarer to get stuff like that from an alert than to get them from a stalker encounter. 

It's extra mastery experience as well so why not. Plus they have different stats/buffs so they could be considered different weapons of the same type.

another thing. why does master matter after 6? it grants no benefits and no rewards! if there wasa  formal BP waiting for me at 10, i would gladly rush towards it too! i rather not have 1 weapon with 3 skins rather than 3 seperate weapons! i mean have you seen reaper prime???

supposedly there are research weapons for rank 7