Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

>

Damage increased from 85 to 150

Status chance increased from 20% to 25%

Critical chance increased from 20% to 25%

^ WOW.

so when is that silva aegis buff you guys told us would be in u17?

Clearly it's the stance mod :3

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in bastille, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Mod reward screen showing incorrect fusion cores: will show packs of unranked Rare 5's when in fact you got max rank Rare 5's

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player 

also lex prime wasn't even bad now it's too powerful. whatever DE

Getting some interesting bugs..

So far:

DAIKYU:

1.- Before this update, you could stream and continuously shot with this bow, charging again every shot.

Not anymore.. There is some strange delay AFTER you shot that does not let you fire continuously. (its like a click block that does not let you charge again right after firing).

Also,With this update... the "charge" on this bow seems also bugged.

2.- Since you need a full charge to FIRE an arrow with the Daikyu.. and with this update allowing you to do the "release" animation early. It causes the Dai to not fire ANYTHING. It will even do the firing animation AND sound, but no arrow will ever come out. (others mention it will fire a very weak arrow, but I never seen it in my 2 matches so far)

Bug #1 is very serious, because the laggier you are or the laggier the host is.. the worse is the delay.

Then with the combination with #2.. you will get a ton of botched attempts to fire your bow.

Mission Status:

Pigment and some resources icons.. overlap into each other.

If you scroll down, the other icons will also start to get affected by the pigment icon on top.

This happens after you complete a mission when the resources, mods and experience are displayed.

UI error:

upon leaving a match. and completing it. I had a strange visible bug.

2 of the team members left normally saying "host disbanded".

Except 1 guy was still visible in my top UI bar.

and my menu had no "leave squad" button. He was a ghost sitting there...

I could click on his name and all. Its just like the game forgot to remove him after the host disbanded.

Thank you so much DE for buffing Lex Prime, it was my first prime and still is my favorite gun :)

What about Option which makes your frame automatically sprint all the time? It would be awesome (toggle sprint is bad, because u need to refresh every time you use crouch)

Edited by AnnoyingBanana

If regular Grineer don't know where am I, how can Grineer with Rampart (that manned turred thing) track me?

He don't shoot me, but he "knows" my location and turns to it while I am circling him around with my Loki. Breaks the immersion big time.

Still full of questions about the "buffs" of the strun wraith and the boar prime about reload speed and magazine size. I will try these today.

I mean, if you don't want an animation to be silly because of ludicrous speed, why put 20 bullets in the Boar prime ? It's actually sillier when you look to the magazine's 3D model... the magazine size should be multiple of 3 and 5.

My 5 forma Hek is event more enjoyable. That sweet base 2.0 reload is maybe sweeter than DAT damage buff.

My 5 forma Drakgoon will get some extended ODS action soon.

The capes are mesmerizing, except for some clipping issues on some warframes. Volt prime's golden coils (on his lower back) passes throught ie (w/ vanquished banner).

EDIT : Okay, I just tested the Strun Wraith. So it's a new reload mecanic, bullet per bullet ! Nice, I'm not used to it, but it gives this weapon a less generic feeling. BUT the reload responsiveness is strange, many actions seems to interrupt it.

Edited by Cerulien