Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Lex Prime is now better than Valk Marelok

Ehhhh... Not really. It compares positively now, but Marelok has still an edge with the innate syndicate proc and faster reload.

That said, i love the change. Finally the Lex P can feel like a proper pocket sniper now. My excalibro is super happy about it.

My frame was with 2 life, Quick Thinking, and a slash proc. 

It fell in the electrified water of Tyl Regor Boss Fight and my Sharkwing was zombiefied. 

It had 0  life, was like dead that it couldn't move or cast powers, or look around. 

But there was no 'revive' and the other players couldn't help me.

In the end the mission was successful but I was not given the frame part.

--

Sharkwings still flying out of water. 

--

Toy-sized Microsharkwings are cute but don't fit. This happens when we spawn in the large water tile in shakwing mode at the start of the mission.

pyo60bf.jpg

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with kubrows after U17 but i see the original colours are no longer showing in the colour selection boxes. Kind of like how the prime or original colours show on warframe and weapon defaults.

Warframe0208_zpsr0vccjr2.jpg

This wouldn't be a problem but i as well as others i know rgb most of the rare colour shades i/we get an now there is no way of doing that.

Was just wondering if this is intentional DE?

Edited by Ixxolos

How about a fix for the spawn rate for the drone for the Natah quest. I've put 10+ hours, 50+ Tyl Regor runs, and endless tries to get him to spawn and it nevers does. How about you fix the RNG problem altogether.

DE How about Hot-fixing the new Quest, to add less RNG

^ These guys know what many have ignored as fact. RNG is a step in the WRONG direction in regards to the new frame and it's ONLY "method" to obtain it.

Chroma was great. The way you got more and more parts to build one that ran paralell to story development, and overall progress. Equinox, is just $&*&*#(%&. You can't trade non prime parts, so the people that get bad RNG are FORCED to buy the frame with plat, or grind grind grind grind.

I made similar posts in other threads about how RNG can be bad, but this new RNG 2.0 is downright menacing. Of the 10 million players, if all of them ran the mission 100 times (That's ONE HUNDRED, mind you) There would still be 24 thousand players that are missing part(s). That's 24 THOUSAND people that statistically, will have to do more than a hundred Tyl Regor missions, or just pay out of pocket for Equinox. Tell me how this encourages new players. Tell me that DE "has to make money somehow, don't they?" Tell me how I can just "stop playing" or how I "don't have to pay for ____" Tell me how I "don't know/understand the FTP business model".

I've heard it all before, and none of these reasons explain how other FTP games have a different model. (i.e. content first, payments follow) and are just as and in some cases more successful than DE with said model. None of these reasons explain why 24,000 people should have to play the same mission over a hundred times just to get to new content in this "free" game. Least of all none of these reasons explain how DE is supposed to still make money if I stop playing, as so many suggest to critics of DE. If players leave because the game has become more work than fun, where exactly do they get their money from then? New players? Doubtful, as every new player I've met or seen quits after they see how much grind, or cash they'll have to put forward for - more grind? New items, mods, frames, and weapons do not = entertainment. A million times more so when said content doesn't treat all players equally, it treats them randomly.

What's worse, is the slower bullet jump that travels SLOWER than your sprint, even though release notes say it INCREASES your speed. Did they take the 10 seconds to try it in a game? No. People continue to give them money no matter what they do, so why care?

Personally, I'm tired of being told how they're trying to "reduce the grind" in this "year of quality" when all I've seen is the opposite (except for chroma, really). China getting new content (+They get their own founders forum section, +Their own chat channel, +Excal "prime"-whatever they call it, it's still the same thing- +The nun-chucks we've been waiting on for months, +Video chat w/the devs/team, +So much more it's not even funny) while we're suddenly second chair. After all that, China STILL seems to have the same complaints we see all the time.

Don't buy any plat if you feel the same way. Hopefully DE will care enough to change their actions and do what they say they were going to.

Is the main point of this movement overhaul to make us move like on Relay stations? Can't say I like how WF is slowing down more and more. Don't feel like ninja at all, more like heavily armoured soldier...that bunny hops on walls now.

Remote observer... I mean sure, in a stealth game where every single enemy matters, this might come in handy to sneak around them. But come on, Warframe is a hack-n-slash, more so than Diablo now! Stealth is nonexistent (no, invisibility doesn't count as stealth-gameplay even if it makes you stealthy - a real brain teaser, huh?) and enemies come at you in droves, always knowing where you are (in case as the 99% of the players, you don't stop hacking the consoles back to no-alert state every single time - which is hilarious in itself if you think about it... "Ah, the siren is off, then we are safe, all is well, no problem." "What about that James cut in half over there?" "Dunno, no alert so he might be just sleeping."...)...

I mean this new addition is only good for watching your self being shot or so...

I must be the wrong one since I'm not writing the standard "Thanks DE!" "Whoo you are the best!" and similarly meaningless* comments here but I for one find the recent patch(es) utterly useless... no, not useless, detrimental. Basically I see every single thing I always protested against on forums come at me in droves - obviously wait/money/suffering walled new weapons, bulletsponge/invulnerable enemies that can ignore your oh-so-superior Tenno tech (are you sure you didn't misstype that in the lore and didn't want to write "Tenno are the weakest, technologically behind every other race in the universe, fighting for some woman they don't even know" instead?

Ah well, fits the update's level so I guess it's nice. Pfft.

*Make no mistake, a "thank you" after getting out a good patch is neat and all, but if that's all you have to say, find the first message since it will be a "thank you" or a similarly constructive "I'm first" and upvote it. Same thing, really, with less wasted space. That way the comments that are actually useful and mean something might get more attention instead of being lost in the flood of "thank you"-s...