Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

What the hell? I just got a message saying that my progress wasn't saved. I can view all the stuff I should have gotten in the mission results, but nothing got put in my inventory...WHAT THE HELL? That was 25min of survival for absolutely nothing. How is this even a thing? FIX THIS S#&$ DE!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Still can't play the game, patching and reinstall both failing on last section.  manual run of Launcher app keeps looking for 1.6GB of updates at a painful 34Kbps, only 69Mbps connection.  In the past i use Cyberghost to fix the large version change patches, for some reason this allowed the updater to complete correctly (only choose UK Auto).  Now the service is flooded with users, so cant get connected without payment.

I would suggest using Steam to do the patch, instead of your own launcher (as PS2 found), they have more load balanced host servers, which usually get the patch installed first time, with maximum speed.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Still no Fix for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457143-archwing-fire-button-mouse-only/#entry5089359 - hardcoded shift+space for archwing

a newer bug, was when tyl-regor killed i've falled underwater and died, because couldn't jump back, then i've rezzd and i was with wings! i was able to fly to my team and level end, not sure maybe some1 did screenshotted me, i got a white space with printScrn btn.

hi all.i am living in Iran and when i started to update the game i saw it is 1500 mb update.well it was not my problem.my problem is this:when i started the updating the game .it show me this:Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

plsss help me.i really love this game.my network speed is most of the time on 100kb and other time is 200kb but when i am updating it shows 17kb or 20kb.help me.help me.help me.oh oh i forgot to tell you guys:i am playing the game from steam.help me help me to fix this problem.

Edited by Aria_Klashinkov

I'm kinda disappointed that the Liset count is down to the number of players in the mission again, as it gave the missions a bigger sense of reality. Especially Survival missions, where a "Lone Tenno Operative" is there, meaning another Liset, in theory, should've come flying in at the very least.

Otherwise, it's pretty spiffy. Thanks for the updates, guys! U17 is awesome, minus the few spare bugs in the tileset. I figure you guys will get those worked out, though!

I just did a syndicate mission and realised that as host the medallions are "STILL" invisible sometimes... considering medallion feature has been released for quite some time now and this bug existed ever since its release it really needs to be prioritized now.

I have two MK-1 Braton listed in Profile - Equip, one is Max rank and other Unranked. Imperator Vandal is between archwing guns but doesnt have Archiwing icon and in Profile - Equip is as normal primary, not <archwing>

The game is still failing to save my progress. Since this started, it has now happened to me on 3 of the 5 missions I've done, 2 of which were more than 20 minutes of gameplay. This is a major issue DE, you need to fix this ASAP. I seriously don't even want to play the game for fear of flat out wasting time (as if playing games wasn't wasting time already). I feel like I should get some kind of reimbursement for this just for the trouble. The thing I don't understand though is that the game knows what I should have gotten from the mission as it SHOWS IN THE MISSION RESULTS! The information is stored, and yet somehow it doesn't get saved to my account. Fix this or I'm done. I'm not going to play a game that MIGHT save my progress.

Progress not saving is indeed a major bug which is not getting nearly enough attention. It is unacceptable.

I'm getting very sick of the whole "still no fix for: insert minor bug here" while progress not saving is stopping a lot of us from even playing the game and it is barely being mentioned.

And yeah still seeing the mission results for two days and rarely actually getting those rewards is an additional slap in the face.

Edited by Aeryes

"COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED."

Please fix this DE!! This bug has already been occurred since January 2014(I read so many forums about this major bug and the earliest date was already years ago!) till now.

This bug can change an awesome game into a simple time wasting useless program, and totally no fixed or mentioned AT ALL since this issue first encountered. More and more people are being involve even right now at this second and it's none stopping! Specially after the launch of U17, lots and lots of these issues are happening more rapidly! If you keep ignore this MAJOR ISSUE, there's gonna be no people in this game.

PLEASE FIX THIS MAJOR BUG or pay back all of our money, time and patience we have given to this game!

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by 0NeverForever0

The unable to save progress is bad. 

BUT, maybe the  progress saving procedure  involves writing something to disk and afterwards syncing this file to the web - if this is the case, a defective file system could make the file impossible to write, and result in the error. 

To rule out this possibility, it would be good to have the player having this problem to do s scandisk to rule out filesystem structure problems. 

If possible even to a surface scan. And finally check ram for defects. Then see if the problem persists.

Making sure the hardware and directory structures are consistent are a first step for further debugging. 

I can't test because I am not experiencing the issue. 

The unable to save progress is bad. 

BUT, maybe the  progress saving procedure  involves writing something to disk and afterwards syncing this file to the web - if this is the case, a defective file system could make the file impossible to write, and result in the error. 

To rule out this possibility, it would be good to have the player having this problem to do s scandisk to rule out filesystem structure problems. 

If possible even to a surface scan. And finally check ram for defects. Then see if the problem persists.

Making sure the hardware and directory structures are consistent are a first step for further debugging. 

I can't test because I am not experiencing the issue. 

If this were the case we would be having much worse issues than this. I'm pretty sure that if the progress WAS saved to disk and then synced later, that would solve this issue. But I'm pretty sure that it's just trying one time to sync with the server after the mission is done, and if that fails, never tries again. The fact that all the mission rewards are still displayed in the mission results screen tells me that the information is at the very least still in ram, so the game should be able to take that info and sync it with the server. Plus, the fact that so many people have been reporting this issue since this update tells me unequivocally that this is a bug in the game and CANNOT be an issue with the filesystem.

This game is really fun (would have to be for me to put nearly 1000 hours into it), but I'll be darned if I'm going to waste multiple hours of my life with absolutely nothing to show for it. The game is already grindy enough as it is, but now there is a chance that we could lose our progress on the 1 out of 100 attempts to get some rare item? I don't think so, I can't deal with that. I'm going to go play something that I KNOW will save my progress until this issue is fixed.