Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theory On Equinox

BAR_GUNNER

So I was wondering how Equinox happened to get it's powers and how they work, this is a little theory I had on how it might have happened...

So back in the day when the Orokin were making Warframes and sending all those children into the void, a pair of twins returned from it. Although they were identical, the powers they had were completely opposite. One of them had the power of destruction, while the other had a more peaceful set of powers. The Orokin noticed this, and when building the warframes for them, made them to contrast. But someone had of an idea, "What if we try to combine two warframes into one?" they said. The Orokin higher-ups thought it would be a great experiment, and they just happened to have the perfect candidates, Anima and Animus. They went through with the experiment, but it didn't give the results they were expecting. Instead of having the powers of two frames fused together, they were instead just put into the same frame. Although the test was a failure, there was a silver lining. Even though the frames couldn't be completely combined, one of the aspects could become dominate over the other and take on it's former abilities, which let them swap between "Day" and "Night" powers.

So that's my Theory about Anima and Animus, what do you think? Post your theories below if have any other ideas

So I was wondering how Equinox happened to get it's powers and how they work, this is a little theory I had on how it might have happened...

So back in the day when the Orokin were making Warframes and sending all those children into the void, a pair of twins returned from it. Although they were identical, the powers they had were completely opposite. One of them had the power of destruction, while the other had a more peaceful set of powers. The Orokin noticed this, and when building the warframes for them, made them to contrast. But someone had of an idea, "What if we try to combine two warframes into one?" they said. The Orokin higher-ups thought it would be a great experiment, and they just happened to have the perfect candidates, Anima and Animus. They went through with the experiment, but it didn't give the results they were expecting. Instead of having the powers of two frames fused together, they were instead just put into the same frame. Although the test was a failure, there was a silver lining. Even though the frames couldn't be completely combined, one of the aspects could become dominate over the other and take on it's former abilities, which let them swap between "Day" and "Night" powers.

So that's my Theory about Anima and Animus, what do you think? Post your theories below if have any other ideas

That would be what I would expect from the lore reguarding the eventual Equinox Prime.