Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

$6.66 For A 10 Meter Hallway?

Kahruvel

Market items have always been overpriced, and dojo costs are meant to be split among several members.

How are you going to split platinum/RNG?

More importantly, why does this rare material have to be required for a hallway.

Let me say that again.

A hallway.

S25EO.gif

Edited by Sinkras

Did I hear something like "Mum!"?

It's alpha and was just released. Just be patient.

There's no need to buy Forma. The more members you have the higher the chance that some of your members will find some Forma playing alerts. Building a Dojo will not and shouldn't be done in two days.

Edited by Raucherkaffee

Completely irrelevant when available for free.

It's X time -OR- $6.66.

X time is looking like over 6 months atleast. 6 months. Half a year. For a hallway.

There's no need to buy Forma. The more members you have the higher the chance that some of your members will find some Forma playing alerts. Building a Dojo will not and shouldn't be done in two days.

Alpha and just released is no excuse when this is a feature they're asking for real currency for. They even delayed the release of update 8 to take more time working on it. And yet it still came out with this forma problem. I dont expect dojos to be done overnight, but if we're looking from now to thanksgiving to make...a hallway. Thats some inane garbage. And i've seen some inane garbage in my time in videogames.

Wonder how long will it take for some random member in a huge clan to decide that its time to invest some forma because they want to upgrade their favorite warframe and weapon first...

Edited by Vesper11

it gets even worse when you realize that forma is used for the "prestige" system, so now you're asking me to use something that'll make me more powerful and give me better mod options (in theory) for stuff in the clan dojo... why?

Okay i just want to confirm, are Formas either plat-only or only available from the log-in reward? Like, are there Alerts for them? Because if there are alerts i don't mind that much :/ Still stupid to need 5 Forma for a HALLWAY though. For an actual structure like the dueling arena or even the lab, sure, why not, but a HALLWAY??

Okay i just want to confirm, are Formas either plat-only or only available from the log-in reward? Like, are there Alerts for them? Because if there are alerts i don't mind that much :/ Still stupid to need 5 Forma for a HALLWAY though. For an actual structure like the dueling arena or even the lab, sure, why not, but a HALLWAY??

They can still drop from Alerts, and through Void Missions. I don't mind this either, honestly. It's fine if they're rare.

But the price of a hallway or elevator should not be 5 Forma.

Rebalance the costs. Same Forma price for 10 meter hallway and extremely complex reactor? Ridiculous. Hallways shouldn't even cost Forma, _or_ Forma should have chance to be given as _additional_ reward for the Void missions. By the way, about these missions? Rewards are personal, right? Make it so parts you already have have less chance to drop that ones you don't.

Edited by Barhandar

Rebalance the costs. Same Forma price for 10 meter hallway and extremely complex dev lab? Ridiculous. Hallways shouldn't even cost Forma, _or_ Forma should have chance to be given as _additional_ reward for the Void missions. By the way, about these missions? Rewards are personal, right? Make it so parts you already have have less chance to drop that ones you don't.

Agreed. Forma should not be a cost in hallways and space expanding rooms. I would prefer if Forma is restricted only to useful rooms such as Generator, Oracle, Manufacturing Rooms, Dojo and so on.

Edited by matrixEXO

EVERYTHING!!  RIGHT NOW!!  FOR FREE!!

EVERYTHING!!  RIGHT NOW!!  FOR FREE!!

LOL exactly.  I mean yeah, forma is important right now for the individual player, but eventually, as more people have weapons forma'd up, they'll have more spares.  Everyone just needs to chill. 

Besides, there should be some notion of personal sacrifice when you're supporting a community cause.  You want to contribute to and be part of a clan, it SHOULD have an impact on you personally.

What, does everyone expect the clan dojos to be grand palaces by day two of U8?  

even a tiny clan should be able to build one of these mind-numbingly worthless hallways on day 1.

seriously, you need ~4 of them to cover the same distance as a cross connector. which costs the same amount as only 1 hallway, and has 2 extra doors.

They may have to fix the costs for some of the items a bit, but my point is that they shouldn't be cheap, and frankly, a smaller clan shouldn't be able to afford the massive shiny palace that a larger clan can.  Dojo size should correlate pretty directly to its clan members' aggregate gameplay time.

edit: or real money spent, if you have rich members throwing platinum around :D

Edited by Beelzebubbles

but still, a rare material to make a hallway, can you really justify that? unless they make the forma optional, forma hallway == decorated and shiny, non-forma hallway == simple hallway with minor furnishing, because if you wanna wait for someone to forma their favorite set up 26 times min(6*3 per weapon + 8 for frame), be my guest.

Of course a small clan can have what a large clan has, eventually, if the dojo doesn't get infinitely expanded with new content, cause then there is a cap to what you can build, in which case smaller clans eventually catch up.

Edited by KageNoShini