Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not Like The Ranking Up Missions

Darvarnah

the ranking up missions seem like a way to limit your game.  I am stuck at rank 10.  Cannot get passed 10 to 11.  ( Controler user, not KB&M)  It would be nice if we had an option after so many failed attempts to be able to bypass it.  Maybe Ordis could come up with a plan to "bribe" the moderator of the rank up test to let us pass. ( It would actually give Ordis something useful besides his psychotic diatribe.)  Maybe make it to where you have to buy an item from teh store ( based on the level test you are trying to take.  Example I am trying to pass lvl 11 rank up mission. maybe after 7 failed attempts, Ordis comes up with an idea, I ahve to buy a level 11 pass from the store that is 10 plat per level.. so it would cost me 110 plat).  Otherwise, all that happens is it creates a wall that players cannot pass.  No need to try and get every weapon or warframe leveled up - as I cannot proceed further.

This way those who are good at mario jump like games can still get through it, but those of us who are not, have a way to get past it, albeit it not free, but still a way to progress.  Everyone can progress forward, and the store makes a few sales for DE - which cannot be a bad thing either.

The tests are not really challenging IMO, just make sure you have the right equipment when it counts. Though I do wish that the 24 delay for failure would be reduced to 6-12 hours minimum.

have tried the rank 11 test many times, I keep failing. LOL. I do not see how the test reflects game play or style. only thing it does is limit how many trade I can possibly make. Even tried zephyr, and could not get it to work.  ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated :D

But the entire point of it is literally a test of skill.

I understand what you are saying. but where do you need to do that to get through any mission.  there are many different ways or play styles that you can use to get through missions. but having to run and gun on narrow walkways and parkour is not really needed to finish any mission that I have seen.  yes, it could be used ot make some missions "faster" but not any missions that solely rely on it.   no new skills are shown that are necessary for future missions that are unlocked after that test. etc.

Make sure you shoot all the spheres while riding up the elevator platform, there's like 8 of them. That's where most your time comes from. I kept failing because I didn't see them.

i cannot get to the elevators. :(  that is how bad I am doing on this test.  but till keep that min mind weezedog. thank you :D