New Parkour In Pvp

Tyceus_Saclain

I played a good amount of the pre u17 pvp and i am called iron man in my clan course of my constant 25k 11-0D. And i gotta say honestly it was allot better in the old version people aimed and when you tried to escape you had to think about what you wanted to do and do it perfectly or you were dead. Now Since after u17 the parkour have taken completely over to the point where the fights have become nothing but a double jump feast and people just hope that they hit. To me its a game breaker of the pvp and i most likely wont be playing any more pvp from here on out course of this. But i suggest to make pvp back to what it was before with the same movement. (though stamina could stay out or maybe readded to make running away harder.) So what's your take on the new pvp? What do you think can be done to make it less of constant double jump and make it back to where people aimed and where player skill was the large factor?

Edited by kenshin_wari

These threads are hilarious.

"The old version" is now pre update 17.

You think PVP 2.0 pre U17 took skill, and now with the new mobility, is too hard?

lol I just can't imagine what all of you would say if mobility was as it was in 1.0

Edited by JonBenj

They should allow the new parkour mods in pvp.

Parkour 2.0 feels awefull without one of the extra bulletjump mods.

I've yet to try it, but monitoring threads for Players such as yourself (1.0 Vets) for their impressions.

This threads are hilarious.

"The old version" is now pre update 17.

You think PVP 2.0 pre U17 took skill, and now with the new mobility, is too hard?

lol I just can't imagine what all of you would say if mobility was as it was in 1.0

i diden say to hard i still got first with 24 kills and 8 death and yes i know i called it the old version and thats becourse dark sector was just broken. and also i did ask you what you think but i diden ask you to do it in a mocking tone please keep it civil. also yes i thought the pre u17 pvp took skill instead of the constant people jumping around hopeing that they hit you :)

I've yet to try it, but monitoring threads for Players such as yourself (1.0 Vets) for their impressions.

I don't say that parkour 2.0 is perfect with those mods, but it is a lot more enjoyable and fast, once you add one of the extra bulletjump mods.

2.0 parkour is gd in close area, but if the map have a sky/higher roof and you know the air flow glitch :P:P:P

unless all players cooperate to focus on you, or they are really hard to aim something always on their head and flowing

Edited by cary2010haha1

To me this update finally made it playable. I don't know what "skill" are you talking about pre U17 because everyone was simply coptering around with no sense of risk. It was the game of who copters first and how quickly you can spamm it.

2.0 parkour is gd in close area, but if the map have a sky/higher roof and you know the air flow glitch :P:P:P

unless all players cooperate to focus on you, or they are really hard to aim something always on their head and flowing

I went back to warframe since the new parkour system. All I can say abut this is that, you are false. It is much easier to hit a target in the new parkour system. And Its fine the way it is. Perhaps brushing up on your aim might do the trick. Because someone like me who has barely touched the game in these past two months can easily lead shots and get kills.

With a proper ammount of training

i can see myself moving faster than with Bo Prime's copter. Much faster and less linear.

yes its actualy pretty fast. faster than ive expected it to be

They should allow the new parkour mods in pvp.

Parkour 2.0 feels awefull without one of the extra bulletjump mods.

it needs a good amount of skill now to be able to move faster than pre update. at the moment i feel like its as fast as bo coptering. but it looks now cool :D

I went back to warframe since the new parkour system. All I can say abut this is that, you are false. It is much easier to hit a target in the new parkour system. And Its fine the way it is. Perhaps brushing up on your aim might do the trick. Because someone like me who has barely touched the game in these past two months can easily lead shots and get kills.

I'm false or not isn't you can decide, not even someone have higher KD then me.  Anyway, I'll keep abuse that glitch until DE fix it and my KD is still rising. Just like the LEX p at the moment

Edited by cary2010haha1

yes its actualy pretty fast. faster than ive expected it to be

it needs a good amount of skill now to be able to move faster than pre update. at the moment i feel like its as fast as bo coptering. but it looks now cool :D

Actually it's the contrary.

Each player has almost the same speed now. There is no extremly fast or extremly slow, there is just this one speed, which is nowhere in the near of the old high velocity feeling. I see only see differences between players, if I compare a really bad moving player with a really good moving one. This was not the case in the old system (you know, that there was a big difference whether you chased me or a random player with a bo p ...).

@DE

Pls just add the new parkour mods to conclave, this gameplay is way to linear and slow ...

Edited by Feyangol

in old pvp u didnt have a chance to catch up someone becouse coptering dont take any skill. if someone bocoptered away and u bo coptered behind him u had no chance to catch up and land shots on him becouse u both were same fast. what u are telling here is the total opposite of my experience so far. i rly like the new pakour

Edited by Lord_Noctus

From my experience it's easy as hell to land shots in general... landing headshots is a bit harder now so the vectis is pretty much useless... what they SHOULD change is make the vectis 2 shot again since a 3-4 shot sniper instead of a 2-3 shot sniper is just a slower DMR... never in my life did I think I'd play a game where a bolt action sniper would take 3-4 bodyshots to kill someone, it's as if DE thinks everyone in Conclave is a living aimbot, or that headshotting is just as easy with it back in parkour 1.0 as it is in 2.0...

ATM the Lex Prime is the new meta (not that it's much of an issue tbh, just means I gotta rotate weapons again...) due to it being able to 2-3 shot and being significantly more forgiving overall...

in old pvp u didnt have a chance to catch up someone becouse coptering dont take any skill. if someone bocoptered away and u bo coptered behind him u had no chance to catch up and land shots on him becouse u both were same fast. what u are telling here is the total opposite of my experience so far. i rly like the new pakour

That was a element of Balance (after Bo's damage nerfs atleast). Gram for example being incredibly strong but awkward to move with.Boltace and Glaive were held back by similar problems.

Also Kogake were able to catch up to Bo when properly used, just shows that there is always a bigger shark/cheese

Edited by Cool3303

yeah in pve it is a bit of a downgrade compare to tipedo, but it easily beats the pants off of bo prime without fury.

In pve you can dominate the battlefield easly now and as i said in closed pvp areas its easy to move like this.

To me this update finally made it playable. I don't know what "skill" are you talking about pre U17 because everyone was simply coptering around with no sense of risk. It was the game of who copters first and how quickly you can spamm it.

With a proper ammount of training

i can see myself moving faster than with Bo Prime's copter. Much faster and less linear.

In the old system if a guy had a Bo Prime and you didn't good luck catching him XD