Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Repetitive Button Presses, Not Less

mellojoe

now after playing with the parkour for a few hrs i know that ill be doing less meleeing and parkouring its just too many button pressing to get anywhere.

double aimand glide+ melee+ jump+ aim and glide to float through an entire room  in a slow way= no thank you

had the first casualty who was praising the new p 2.0 go down 2 rooms away on mercury survival and couldn't reach them in time which was easily done with the old system, even with all the bullet jump and speed mods on= a fail in the speed dept and distance.

ive always liked endless wall climbing so that's a + out of this update, the movement is too cumbersome and slow for me.

or maybe he still hasn't adapted to the new mechanics and thinks the game is still all about a race to the finish?

It's not like a race to the finish, but more like people want to be efficient. Don't know why so many people want to waste so much time.. oh well.

But I like the new Parkour except that it is a bit too slow could be more fast paced.

It's not like a race to the finish, but more like people want to be efficient. Don't know why so many people want to waste so much time.. oh well.

But I like the new Parkour except that it is a bit too slow could be more fast paced.

Efficiency means farming, farming is not playing.

when you level anything up what are you doing>> farming xp

to get a mod or core you are also farming

to get creds and resources you are also farming

do none of these and you wont get anything done..

playing the game as efficiently as possible = still playing the game

Are you really spamming bullet jump to get everywhere? Are people that obsessed with speed?

yep, some of us love to go fast.

Just look at sonic series, mirror edge, deadcore, etc. lol

or take a look around irl, there's such thing as sports car, bullet train, etc. lol

yep, some of us love to go fast.

Just look at sonic series, mirror edge, deadcore, etc. lol

or take a look around irl, there's such thing as sports car, bullet train, etc. lol

I doubt many people ride bullet trains for the thrill and entertainment of going fast, but rather ride them because they have a job that pays them money and the faster they can get to their job the more time they get to spend sleeping beforehand.

So if grinding weapons in Warframe is your job then I suppose that analogy is valid but I doubt anyone here has that luxury.

Edited by fishworshipper

Are you really spamming bullet jump to get everywhere? Are people that obsessed with speed? 

i dont sam bulltet jump everywhere, but im really obsessed with speed, which is why i have rush in my loki prime's utility slot.Got2gofast

Efficiency means farming, farming is not playing.

Sorry but I'm not "playing" 20+ T3 Survival missions for 20-40 minutes each just to not get the one part I want. I'm going to be farming it, because that is what you do.

When I finally get the one part I'm missing I can finally make the weapon/Warframe and then I can start playing.