Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capes A Strange Mix Of Too Floaty Yet Too Heavy.

Aumaan

I'm going to preface this by saying that I love the new syndana's. The texture and look is simply beautiful and I'm glad we've finally got some capes in the game...but; there's just something off about the new syndana's (it was noticeable with the other cloth-physics syndanas we got but more noticeable now).  They spend too much time coming to a rest after a jump, but also don't seem to react much if at all to the air as the warframe comes down from the jump either.  They seem to be kept aloft less by the actual air and instead some nebulous cloud only they interact with.

I've been noticing it a lot with the Udyat Syndana. I haven't given as much testing to the other syndana's so the effect my not be as prominent on them but at least on the Udyat it's movements seem unnatural.

I'm going to preface this by saying that I love the new syndana's. The texture and look is simply beautiful and I'm glad we've finally got some capes in the game...but; there's just something off about the new syndana's (it was noticeable with the other cloth-physics syndanas we got but more noticeable now).  They spend too much time coming to a rest after a jump, but also don't seem to react much if at all to the air as the warframe comes down from the jump either.  They seem to be kept aloft less by the actual air and instead some nebulous cloud only they interact with.

I've been noticing it a lot with the Udyat Syndana. I haven't given as much testing to the other syndana's so the effect my not be as prominent on them but at least on the Udyat it's movements seem unnatural.

Can confirm, this is also an issue I'm having, sorry I don't know a fix, hopefully DE patches this or provides assistance!