Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Event

The_Stalker

So I kinda came up with something involving the whole full body Lotus thing now keep in mind THIS DOES CONTAIN SOME TYPE OF SPOILER kinda

Read at your own risc

aight so in the quest it states that Lotus is a sentiet now with the fact that sentients coming back they must have some type of hate for Lotus due to her not killing the Tenno, now where does this tie in with the full body Lotus well I believe that in a future event we will have to defend Lotus when shes in her throne against Sentients now I may be wrong and they could use the model for something else but I do think it would be cool to have something like this

So I kinda came up with something involving the whole full body Lotus thing now keep in mind THIS DOES CONTAIN SOME TYPE OF SPOILER kinda

Read at your own risc

aight so in the quest it states that Lotus is a sentiet now with the fact that sentients coming back they must have some type of hate for Lotus due to her not killing the Tenno, now where does this tie in with the full body Lotus well I believe that in a future event we will have to defend Lotus when shes in her throne against Sentients now I may be wrong and they could use the model for something else but I do think it would be cool to have something like this

it's possible, it might also be a "capture me and bring me to safety" thing where we have to get to her through them instead of defending her before they arrive

Going to take a wild guess here:

The Sentients come after Lotus because she betrayed them. We track down Lotus' base with Tenshin's help, defend her throne, extract her, and then we take her with us.

Now you might be asking "Where the hell will she fit?" 

Simple. The Liset we see in cutscenes has been confirmed by DE to be a small part of a much larger ship that we haven't seen yet. The update will include us extracting Lotus AND unlocking the rest of the ship, thus giving DE far more space to implement new features on the Liset.

Boom. Done.