Shotgun Secondaries

Heidrek

Try playing Survival and Defense for more than 5 minutes.

still no problem, boar is the one that eats craploads of bullets. Enemies also drop a ludicrous amount of bullets, especially pistol ammo. I don't know if you guys have a problem with ammo on ps4, but I usually don't run out of ammo with secondary shotguns. 

still no problem, boar is the one that eats craploads of bullets. Enemies also drop a ludicrous amount of bullets, especially pistol ammo. I don't know if you guys have a problem with ammo on ps4, but I usually don't run out of ammo with secondary shotguns. 

Try soloing a T3S to 40 minutes using only the Kohmak, not ammo boosting mods (including scavenger and mutation), and no ammo pies.

I know this is a bit extreme, and you normally wouldn't do all of that. However, it is the best way to show off that they really need the ammo. It's even more important if you don't have maxed out mods.

How about we buff their damage first.

I'd like to see them be just as usable as primary shotguns.

*looks longingly at AkBronco and Mara Detron sitting in a wastebasket in the corner of his Liset Arsenal*

Oh wait Shotguns are now massive power cannon. O_O and oddly strun is better than it's wraith version. what

*looks longingly at AkBronco and Mara Detron sitting in a wastebasket in the corner of his Liset Arsenal*

Your Mara Detron is gathering dust? That's a shame, it's an excellent gun for doing lower-level missions when you simply don't want to actually have to aim at anything. Not saying no to a damage buff though!

Imo most of the primari(es?) damage tweaks were unecessary*, and shotgun secondaries were already mostly viable

About OP

I don't see much explanation for what would bring the necessity of that change, but I'm not against it.

How about our good old vanilla Detron? I love using mine, but am of the opinion it generally under-performs in the hand cannon department.

And to OP, definitely not. Kohmak and Pyrana would be doomed.

How about our good old vanilla Detron? I love using mine, but am of the opinion it generally under-performs in the hand cannon department.

And to OP, definitely not. Kohmak and Pyrana would be doomed.

kohmak well he's a special child. Pyrana I never find myself running out of ammo, I dunno I probably learned to control my full auto urges meh

Edit: screw mara. It can't use the shock skin I bought.

Edited by Heidrek