Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Sabotage: Boss Invincibility

exaCel

EDIT (October 8th, 2015):

This is an ongoing issue, and has been for two months now. Keep replying to this topic if you encounter this issue and vote posts up so it becomes noticed.

----------

While running an Orokin Derelict Sabotage mission, I encountered an invincibility issue with Ven'kra Tel/Sprag. In my specific case it was Ven'kra Tel that became invincible. Since she became 'un-killable' I was unable to retrieve the Void Key to shut down the Torsion Beam Generator, thus unable to complete the mission.

I am trying to recreate the bug, but so far it has only happened once. The following occurred in the mission when I encountered the issue:

-Played Trinity with Strun Wraith, Vaykor Marelok, and Prisma Dual Cleavers

-Black flicker appeared indicating the Juggernaut's arrival

-Found 2/3 hidden caches

-Reversed the Void portal and entered the shipyard tileset

-Engaged Ven'kra Tel and Sprag

-Killed Sprag

Infestation were spawning in the boss room with Ven'kra Tel and Sprag. The Infested Juggernaut did not spawn.

After killing Sprag no amount of shooting would lower Ven'kra Tel's HP; concentrated fire on her weak point did no damage. Since I was playing Trinity, I had Link cast for most of the battle. I could not use Energy Vampire on Ven'kra Tel (but I could on Sprag).

Link produced some results. While the damage numbers on Ven'kra Tel were displaying "0," her HP was apparently going down. Either through the Infested and/or her attacks, she was taking invisible damage. Despite this, however, she still would not fall after her HP bar was empty.

In the end I needed to abort the mission. Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to be thorough in my description.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Edited by exaCel

Havin  the same issue as well in a Orokin Void Mission. Killed Sprag which seemed to take more dmg than before U17 but Venkra is invincible to all kinds of damage.

Edit: Havin this Issue again right now. Different Warframe, Weapons, have 3/3 caches instead of the 2&3 last time and i killed Venkra first this time and Sprag is taking no damage.

Edited by Moerscho

Same thing happened to me two times in a row. First they were both invincible and the second time I was able to kill Ven'kra Tel, but Sprag was unkillable. Played with Rhino, found 2/3 stashes on both occasions

In mission right now with this same problem.  I have yet to find any of the caches, as I was going to do that after shutting down the beam.  Red Veil did summon on me before I entered the portal, and I did not kill all of them off, but they didn't follow.

In my case, Sprag was immune from the start. Somehow I dealt huge chunks of damage instead whenever she performed one of her fancy maneuvers. Maybe built-up? That didn't work anymore once she hit like 1 hp. Then, after a looong back and forth, she dropped dead. No idea why.

Just trying to level my equinox warframe level 9

Went into a void Sabotage 1 -

Killed Venkha tel + then went on to try and kill sprag.

Sprage took no damage even when back pack flashing and getting point blank shots from all 3 weapons into backpack.

Tried for 15 mins until I ran away and read wiki on how to defeat them, it confirms headshot or jetpack shot only.

Tried for another 3 mins until I determined bugged as my Carrier could not 'see' the enemy to shoot it. The carrier only fired at normal grineer summoned not sprag so BUGGED.

I had the same issue. After killing Ven'kra Tel with a few shots (fast kill, maybe 2-3 seconds) Sprag became invincible.

I tried to flank her with Loki's invisibility but she got no damage at all from clean shots from behind.

The gear I used while the bug occured:

Loki P (30)

Boltor P (30)

Telos Akbolto (30)

Orthos P (30)

Wyrm P (30)

Mission: 

Orokin Void Tower 1 Sabotage

(I collected each grineer caches during the mission)

Same here. I went twice on a T1 Sabotage with different loadouts: after I killed Spragg (I used Warframe abilities during the battle) Venkra became invincible. I found only two caches, if it's of any help.

Limbo/Volt

Vectis/Strun Wraith

Pyrana/Dex Furis

Dragon Nikana/Dex Dakra

Same here. Did T1 Sabotage, found all 3 caches, found sanctuary along the way was happy as hell. Went through the portal, killed Sprag and then couldn't kill Venkra took 0 damage even though was aiming at weak spots. Annoyed as hell right now.

Was using:

Mirage

Amprex

Hikou P

Dragon Nikana

Edited by Mkaz1991

I'm not in a good mood so I'm not going to rant but put it this way.

T1 Sab

rhino p + boltor prime + vaykor marelok + orthos prime

One shotted the blue one and sprag became immortal

Cycled through all abilities and all weapons and nothing.

Considering it takes time to find those caches I can't say I'm very pleased with what feels like having my time wasted. Bad enough that I already experience crashes on occasion when fighting them. Also Baro Ki'Teer. With the prices he wants it doesn't help that whenever I experience game breaking issues I just completely burn out for a while before I play warframe again.

First game on this session, was ranking prisma tethra so I spent alot of time on the time on the mission than just looking for caches and moving out got 3 argons too. But Ven'Kra has to go Godmode on me and just a wasted my time. Feeling a bit bummed out too, really kills the mood for me.