Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Sabotage: Boss Invincibility

exaCel

Just had this bug on T1 sabotage. Got all the cashes first, not gonna do that again when grineer are involved obviously. But please fix this.

Ven'kra Tel was the one who was invincible, she was also jumping through walls and out of bounds for a while, but came back, this didn't fix the fact that she took no damage anywhere, whatsover.

Status procs worked, but did no damage.

Knockdowns also worked, but again melee finishers did no damage.

Same thing t1 sabotage with Ash Prime. Had all 3 caches collected Venra died and Sprag was totally immune to anything. Why is this not fixed yet?

My weapons just in case.

WF: Ash Prime

Primary: Secura Penta

Secondary: Vaykor Marelok

Melee: Tekko

Carier Prime

Same thing t1 sabotage with Ash Prime. Had all 3 caches collected Venra died and Sprag was totally immune to anything. Why is this not fixed yet?

My weapons just in case.

WF: Ash Prime

Primary: Secura Penta

Secondary: Vaykor Marelok

Melee: Tekko

Carier Prime

Same problem here tho in OD Sabotage i also had a hobbled dragon key on and had opened a vault with it

WF excal prime

Primary Braton prime

Secondry AKzani

Melee Kronen

Edited by evafan002

Same here.

Me and my friend did tons of sabotage missions, but he is too lazy to collect the 3 treasures, so whenever we made it without collecting treasures, it worked without problems.

If i did it on my own i always collect the treasures, and everytime the problem occures i collected treasures before, 1,2,3, doesn`t matter, tried many loadouts, sentinels, kubrows, weapons, warframes, elements etc etc, everything, so i can say with a 99% chance, the problem exists `cause of the treasures. First killable, second unkillable, sometimes, sometimes not.

Now in this moment my sentinel isn`t even firing at Sprag, as she didn`t even exist.

Got this right now.

Tower 1 Sabotage.

Loki, Opticor, Dex Furis, Galantine.

3/3 Caches collected, every container in the map opened or broken.

Snipe Strag's head from stealth, killing her instantly.

Snipe Ven'Kra's backpack - 0 damage.

Knock down with repeated melee, finisher - 0 damage.

Empty clip from Dex Furis into her backpack while she's on the floor - 0 damage.

Soon the corrosive procs have stacked to the point her armour is gone, slash procs constantly ticking for... 0 f'ing damage.

This girl clearly drank her milk.

Just got this

Solo

T1 Sabotage

Equinox, Dread, Vaykor Marelok, Carrier Prime, Corrosive Projection

3/3 caches collected

Both Strag and Ven'Kra are compeltely invulnerable to damage despite the backpacks being shot multiple times (0 damage per shot)

Edited by OddVorbis

Literally just happened to me. Killed Venkra almost immediately, only to find that Sprag took absolutely no damage. Do we know why this happens? Was using Nova Prime, Hek, Vaykor Marelok, Kogake, and my chesa.

Edited by Ocean_Bacon

Oh come on this is really a thing?  First time I found all 3 caches and have been farming in here for like 30m.  And you're telling me I have to abort and lose everything?

This is like the third or fourth mission I've done in the past few days where something's been bugged to the point the mission cannot be completed, all of which have been issues that are 3-4+ months old.  Pretty displeased.  This sort of thing is going to turn me off the game real fast, such a huge waste of time.  

EDIT: For reference it was Ven'kra Tel that was invincible, had to abort. Kinda pissed.

Edited by Nahela

Dear DE! This bug is in the game for so long, please fix this immediately, because this is a game breaking bug which affect a lot of players. We don't need more skins or updates till you fix this issue. (actually 2 issues, the invicibility and the key not dropping issue)

Am experiencing this bug as I type this, playing solo. Previously, I killed both within the first second of them spawning and they key was nowhere to be found - searched for about 30min then abandoned the mission. Now tried the same T1 Sab again and lo and behold - Ven'Kra went invincible after I killed Sprag. So now DE wasted ~2h of my time today. Glad to see they care so much.

I would just like to Bump this, Sprag was the offender this time. It has been a while since I did T3 sabotage, so I forgot to check if the bug was there first. Please fix this, 

Does corrosion damage have anything to do with the bug btw? It seems my corrosion status proc just lasts forever on whichever one is invulnerable.

Having this same issue in T3 Sab. Ven'Kra is dead. Sprag is invulnerable with permanent corrosive proc on her. She has no armor, yet takes no health damage from shooting her pack. Fire procs on her but does not stay permanent like corrosive does. Carrier won't shoot at her but does at the rest of the grineer. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549147328

Edited by Battleseed

I just had this issue again. Although it seems to happen after I get a status proc on the enemy on the first hit. For instance, everytime I get a corrosive proc on the first hit, that enemy goes invincible, AND keeps the corrosive proc indefinately. I watched the Sniper one, retain the proc without me shooting her, for over 5 minutes straight. Has happened like this everytime the bug shows up.

Also seems to appear if I concentrate on one sister and kill that one, and attack the weak point for the first time on the other AFTER killing the first.

I haven't had the bug show up, as long as I do not get a proc on the opening damaging hit, and shoot the weak point at least once on each before killing either one.

Also seems to appear more often when I have collected 2 or more caches before entering the doorway.

Could it be a that the remaining sister goes into a 'berserker' mode after the other sister is killed? 

November 13th, U17.11.0.1, and I just got this issue too :\

Playing a T1 Sabotage. Found all three caches, and made my way to Earth. 

After one-shotting Sprag, Ven'kra became invincible through sheer determination and burning desire to avenge her sister. 

Hit her with a Toxic / Slash and a Corrosive proc, 
The Corrosive properly burned through her armor, and the toxic and slash procs were applied, but she just ran around the map, defiantly groaning every 3/4 of a second or so, as if to announce that the geyser of blood was naught but weakness leaving the body.

I saw the fire in her eyes, and was overcome with respect for a warrior of like mind and comparable will. We parted ways and I returned to my Liset, secretly hoping that some day in old age, we would meet and once again offer the other the chance at an honorable death.

I still want to know what was in those caches though...

Edited by AkiraHansJuris

Just happened to me.

Tower 1 Sabotage, all caches found.

Running invisible Loki P through the mission.

I was so happy when Defiled Snapdragon dropped during the portal fight, then I proceeded to engage Sprag and Ven'kra Tel.

Sprag died instantly (Hek 23k+ damage) but Ven'kra Tel became invincible. Had to abort the mission eventually.