Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Sabotage: Boss Invincibility

exaCel

It is insane that this is not fixed yet! 2/3 cashes, Frost Prime/Tonkor/Atomos. Radiation damage. Killed Venkra and Sprag turned invulnerable. I have had them snap out of it before but 20 minutes later no luck. Died to see if it would reser the invulnerbility but nope, had to abort. This have happened so many damn times...

Another one, I've got this bug right now. 

Ventra is invulnerable to a +100% melee damage +80% lightening damage +12.5% status chance max ranked otheros and all other weapons/powers that my max rank mag has. Stupid bug that needs sorting. 

Happened again.

Public (by myself)

T3 Sabotage

Venkra'Tel is invincible shortly after killing Sprag

Saryn

Boltor Prime (corrosive/fire)

Atomos (corrosive/blast)

Carrier Prime

Rejuvination

0 Damage per hit, dumped mags into the backpack with no success. Powers do nothing.

Edited by OddVorbis

I had this a few days ago but in my case I was in a squad with a friend I found the caches and he went in. after some time I folowed him in the pprtal to see what's taking so long only to realise that BOTH the grineer minibosses were invulnerable!

The invulnerable bug seems to happen about 1/6 runs.

I was blowing through 50 T3 sab keys and it happened around 10 times.

My favorite time was when I'd found a Mantis part I didn't have.

This bug is apparently months old.

Edited by Xzorn

I had this happen 4x in a row last night and it ticked me off really good. 

2x in Tier 2 sabo

2x in Tier 3 sabo

EVERY time i found every single supply cache then go through the portal to the boss. Each time it was the stupid grineer sisters and the one with the giant maul would be come immune to damage completely no matter what i did.

Every time i was using Loki Prime, don't think my loadout matters but Ignis, Sonicor, Orthos Prime.

The first few times i would arrive at them in stealth and maul one of the sisters (with the gun) before they could even react. This resulted in the hammer one to become immune to anything i could do.

I then tried to walk into the room unstealthed and run around while they did their talking script. Once finished i would stealth and try to kill the hammer sister first....but she was already immune to damage! I could kill the gun one but not her.

Very frustrating as it takes a decent amount of time to farm these keys, nevermind find the caches and get to the boss. 4x in a row has left a very very sour taste in my mouth.

Ok. Happened to me once. But on Fossa Venus. I was trying to look cool with a new clan member so I took him to face the jackal. We ran straight to the boss, ignoring everything on the way. We get to the boss I shoot him in the leg and he goes down And I deal some damage to him(about 1/3 of his total health pool), then he gets up and goes God mode. Like I wasted my entire Soma Prime trying to get him to drop again and nothing.I could see some damage but it was like 1 hit point every now and then.

At the time I was Using:

Ember

Soma Prime

Lex Prime

Dual Kamas Prime

P.S: my Soma prime is fully moded and has 1 forma. I Kill corrupted heavy gunners Lvl. 40ish very fast. Maybe I brought viral damage to fight a big bad robot but still, come on game, making me look bad in front of new clan recruits.

Edited by 420thstar

I sent a ticket into support with a link to this forum thread. Unfortunately, this was the response I received:

"Hello exaCel,

Thank you for letting us know! I will pass this information along to the rest of the team to look at. Unfortunately we don't have any further information about this at the moment, be we will be sure to follow up with you if we have any more questions."

Here's hoping someone looks into this soon.

Just encountered this bug during T1 Sabotage, I googled it right away and ta-da, here's a thread. So:

T1 Sabotage

3/3 Caches

Frost

Soma P Corrosive

Sonicor Corrosive and Cold

Kronen Corrosive

Teammate:

Loki Prime

Soma P

(Throwing knives)

Defeated Ven'kra Tel first, then Sprag became immune to all kinds of damage at all body parts and equipment.

After a good 2-3 minutes she became vulnerable again somehow, I just heard her dying as i was googling this bug while my teammate was defending me. He reported that she started taking damage suddenly again as he was spraying her with his primary and secondary.

I sent a ticket into support with a link to this forum thread. Unfortunately, this was the response I received:

"Hello exaCel,

Thank you for letting us know! I will pass this information along to the rest of the team to look at. Unfortunately we don't have any further information about this at the moment, be we will be sure to follow up with you if we have any more questions."

Here's hoping someone looks into this soon.

It's possible this isn't a priority because they intend to revamp the end game anyways.

Edited by Xzorn