Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Jump Controls Idea

CaramelClown

So I was running around void, looking for new uses of parkour 2.0 and I couldn't stop thinking about how bullet jump is executed. Wouldn't it be nicer to hold Space to bullet jump. Space press - regular jump. Bullet jump - hold space for let's say 0.5 seconds. Value can be adjustable in the settings. I don't see why wouldn't we want to have it, at least as an option. It would greatly reduce hand stress, as you'd need only 1 button to execute most parkour moves with ease and precision. Discuss?

Edited by CaramelClown

I prefer having the ability to instantly activate bullet jump.

Well, you could adjust value. With low values it would be just as easy to time it as with usual button combo. Anyway, I'm talking about possible alternatives of course, I understand that alot of people just used to old combo.

It would greatly reduce hand stress, as you'd need only 1 button to execute most parkour moves with ease and precision. Discuss?

Isn't everyone's hands already stress proof from constant use of coptering? You know, the move that required 4 buttons to be executed. 

Anyway as for the execution itself, I think its good as it is. I requires sliding just like coptering did so it feels more natural as opposed to holding down jump button would + if I want to get out of tight spots I would hat to hold down a button/key and wait for the move to execute.