Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17 Weapon Buffs

(XBOX)TheMadCash

I know Shotguns got some buffs. But there were other weapons that got buffed as well & nerfed i heard. Llike Opticor got double dmg. & i also heard the Torid got nerfed. Can someone that plays pc post the weapons that got buffed/nerfed for the rest of us on Console land as well of their new stats? Please tell me they didnt touch my Tonkor!! 

I'm almost positive some of it's trolling. The Opticor did appear to get buffed. But I've seen people say stuff like the Kohm got nerfed, and I can confirm it has not.

As for the Tonkor, it's the same as it was. As far as the Torrid goes, I haven't used it a lot. But based on what I'm seeing, they may have reduced the initial damage and boosted the DOT portion in order to bring it in line what it's original intent, to created deadly clouds of toxic gas that kill enemies. Not act like a rocket launcher, which is more how I recall it acting before. And that wouldn't be a nerf, it's just a re-balancing. I just tested mine, I have no forma on it and it kills just fine.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/498793-update-17-echoes-of-the-sentient/

Everything listed there is what happened in the update. The Opticor didn't get touched, neither did Torid, or Tonkor. 

Opticor damage in game is double that listed on the Wiki. So it did get touched unless it's a bug.

Edited by Ceryk

The Opticor did appear to get buffed.

Opticor damage in game is double that listed on the Wiki. So it did get touched unless it's a bug.

The Opticor might just had some adjustment in Numbers as it was always 1000 Base Damage on Full Charge and 500 on Half so it might be that the Opticor just displays the fullcharge damage in UI now instead of Halfcharge damage as before.