Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Has Just Gone Full Console...

I failed the rank 8 test, I failed at life. I've uninstalled and you'll never see me again.

Before my departure, I just wanted to thank the developers for making the new parkour the most carpal tunnel hating setup on the planet.

My left-hand is still convulsing from the incessant tapping and key spamming, since you forgot to turn the gravity back on and because everybody wanted to play Perfect World (.. you did, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!).

This is melee 2.0 all over again (those poor animations never did recover). Instead of fast, controllable movement, there is button-mashing, hoppy-skippy, Perfect World jump anywhere, slow-down time and halt gravity movement.

It's easily the most nauseating thing that has ever happened to this game and I am very grateful you introduced it, because I no longer have to suffer wasting time in an online game and can attempt to go outside (or abduct somebody from outside, once I've restocked my chains).. until I find another online game (or trick out my candy van).

Have fun, kids!

Edited by glazedcinnamonbuns

Pfffft.

There's less key presses then there were before this update.

And controllable? Really? I wasn't aware running into a wall, unable to control yourself for a few seconds was controllable.

Whatever your decisions may be, I wish you luck in getting into another game.You won't be missed.

He's essentially saying that the game has become something that PWE would make. Which is a bad thing.

Common, PWE will force you to pay 19.99$ for a jump DLC. Everyone knows that, so there is no way Perfect World is involved.

“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.” - Alad V

Go play with it some more, OP.

You're joking right? The Update is one day old and you abandon the game you've stuck to till MR8 because you're used to the old buggy system?

Tell me you're joking. Steve said it's going to take some getting used to and judging by all the Parkour videos on YT he's right but god damn it looks much better than before. I find it weird that people stick to something flawed because they're used to it instead of trying to learn the new mechanics which would greatly benefit them in the long run.

Okay good bye folks keep leaving, not many will miss you. Also why post when leaving without saying anything will do the same? Its not like the game has been completely ruined and its not like were forced to pay for anything new really. Learn to adapt to the new, its not like it gimped you from moving and in fact makes certain maneuvers through hordes of enemies streamlined. The new parkour system feels good for the movement across the tile without relying on a singular type of weapon.Though  i will say I liked parkour 1.0 animations more I like this compromise over having to stick to one weapon for speed.