Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlock the Premium Skill Points - Permanently

MetaMortred

Not just for the beta, but for the entire game. How can people get coins other than buying them online. I dont think that anyone would want to "buy" pieces of his game. I rather pay for my entire game and own it entirely rather than being forced to pay for only pieces of it. Pieces you are not sure you want. How can I know its worth 12 platinium coins if I havent even seen what gives me? also there are several weapons, this means that if I want otuse my weapon at its fullest i have to buy point. This will lead to linearity, since I will be forced to go only with what I think its more worth it.

I suggest either put a price on the game, 10, 20, or 30 dollars and open all the skill point limitations.

Or create a way to make coins in the game, such as daily bonus, mission bonus, special drops, etc . . . just go on appstore, its filled with games that have a secondary currency they give away like that.

I made a thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499-ways-to-earn-platinium-coins-in-game/

I talk about that more in detail.