Nyx Absorb Not Letting You Detonate Nades While Channeling

So you want to use a weapon, while using a channeling power?    That has never been a thing last i knew...

It WAS always a thing and it was used.

It was not in patch notes, it still has a reference on warframe WIKI, so its a bug, it needs to be fixed and there is nothing wrong in being able to boost your absorb damage by yourself, cause thats how it has been since penta release.

Don't blindly deny things you dont know about.

Edited by Unibot

First.  my post ended with "last i knew"  meaning there was a possibly of me not knowing about the ability to use a weapon while a channeling ability was being used.

second, even the wiki states that its not clear if its intended or not.   

meaning it could be a bug that nobody has really reported cause they liked the affect.

First.  my post ended with "last i knew"  meaning there was a possibly of me not knowing about the ability to use a weapon while a channeling ability was being used.

meaning it could be a bug that nobody has really reported cause they liked the affect.

You have a point, but it is not listed in fixes, so I doubt having it previously was a bug, but I am sure not having it now is a bug.

while in loading screens the helpful tips also inform you that you can use your own castanas to boost your absorb

• 2 weeks later...

I am greatly dissapointed in Warframe support. It's been 20 day from now on and not only it wasn't fixed - no feedback was given. It's like I am trying to communicate with the space void - nothing but emptiness and silence...

All this saddens me...

• 2 weeks later...