General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bullet Jump/double Jump Mechanics Are Cranky...

Domaik

I can't double jump in mid air if I did a bullet jump first.

I can't bullet jump in mid air after double jump...

in the end combining the parkour movements is quite a pain and I dont understand the logic...But it might be my 3 years warframe muscle memory I guess....

I just end sliding most of the time rather than bullet jumping because I can't combo it into anything and yes i'm pressing the keys properly.

If you jump then bullet jump you can't double jump

If you jump and double jump you Can't bullet jump

If you bullet jump from the ground then you can use double jump

But I think that You could have double jumped after a mid-air bullet jump before the hotfix...

First one isn't a problem for me or anyone else I've seen.

Second one would be a bit silly.

But Rebecca did it on the devstream... and I was doing it just fine before hotfix17.0.2

You can see how she does  jump->bulletjump->doublejump on the dev stream (you can play it in 0.5 or 0.25 speed if you wish)

nevermind watched it severral times in 0.25 speed... she uses bulletjump from the ground

Edited by Drejzer

If you jump then bullet jump you can't double jump

But Rebecca did it on the devstream... and I was doing it just fine before hotfix17.0.2

Nope. I got used to parkour not long after U17 was released. You have never been able to double jump if you bullet jump from the air. Only if you bullet jump him the ground. No hotfix has changed anything to do with Bulletjump. Things have changed since the dev build on the stream. Edited by XxCurtennoxX

Why does it have to be so complicated? I can't even do it comfortably from the ground so I get the double jump after bullet jump...

Somehow I was deceived into thinking this would be much more easy to execute...who didn't hear steve say this would be easier to execute physically as in pressing keys...it's quite tricky if you ask me. 

some guys in my clan were also pissed with this and commenting warframe is now more skill-requiring than before.

Why does it have to be so complicated? I can't even do it comfortably from the ground so I get the double jump after bullet jump...

Somehow I was deceived into thinking this would be much more easy to execute...who didn't hear steve say this would be easier to execute physically as in pressing keys...it's quite tricky if you ask me. 

some guys in my clan were also pissed with this and commenting warframe is now more skill-requiring than before.

It takes 5-10 minutes to get the hang of. How in any way is pressing CTRL+Space complicated? Or any of the new parkour moves?

Must be that i've played for too many years with the old move set....oh well...I've tried other bindings but CTRL is the only decent one...still somewhat complicated to execute all of them or combo them in middle of the action

Must be that i've played for too many years with the old move set....oh well...I've tried other bindings but CTRL is the only decent one...still somewhat complicated to execute all of them or combo them in middle of the action

I still see people trying to copter xD

Anyway, the new parkour moves can cover pretty huge distances. You just have to get the hang of it.

Aiming high whilst sprinting and bullet jumping gets you extremely high up. You can then aim glide across huge gaps, and then you'll have your double jump left as well because you bullet jumped from the ground. Or you could bullet jump mid air to gain more distance but sacrifice the double jump.

Once you get used to it, it is easy.

I like this parkour, I really do but it needs to be a bit easier... and a bit more fluid when you try to put 2 actions together and maybe just maybe faster but this is no problem for me

I want to be able to combo double jump and bullet jump one after another in any order instead of having to think what I want to do beforehand and getting stuck trying to do it and failing at it...