Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Please Tell Me How The New Quest (Natah) Activates?

Monsterwithin

Question

Here's from the wiki:

NEW QUEST: Natah

Is the strange drone scanning Tenno just an ungraded piece of Corpus technology or are there more sinister things stirring in the Origin System?

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

The mystery drone will randomly seek out players with a Mastery Rank of 3 or higher. After encountering this drone, the Lotus will initiate the quest.

I'm mastery rank 19 so that's out of the way. I found the drone but it did not start the quest at all, so do I have to scan it or run up towards it? Or even shot it?

I also re-logged to see if it started that way, nothing....
I don't know if that was a bug that it didn't start or the wiki isn't tell all that I need to know...
Please help me on this question.

For people who's asking the question, where or how do you encounter it?
I was just normally doing the new Uranus boss, and it showed up on a normal room, not the boss room or though water (though I think it can show up about anywhere in that mission).

I done the boss about 5-6 times now and got the drone. The chance of getting it may be RNG.
My Recommendation to you guys, is once you find it, try to scan it fast as possible just in case.
Edited by Monsterwithin

14 answers to this question

Does it appear on Corpus missions or is it anywhere, or just Uranus?

I have seen it a few times on some uranus missions, titania and some deception. have not seen it elsewhere, but i have not done much other than farm for equinnox yet

With any scanner, or a specific one?

I think the normal scanner. Not sure if it will count with the ones you get for synthesis... I might test that out when/if I get the creeper camera on me. As for where it spawns, I think it's just random. Not sure...

Edit: Looks like weezebdog answered the scanner stuff!

Edited by Rajal

saw them twice on the uranus boss, i think I didnt even scann it the first time, an i immediately got the quest.

So then it may be a bug?

If that's so, then I'ma take a break for awhile from Warframe till this get's noticed and fixed.

Oh boy, I'm still gonna take a break but It seems I may have to scan it, who knows...

Edited by Monsterwithin