Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Natah Quest Drone Should Automatically Spawn For Players Above A Certain Rank

AdunSaveMe

Because really, RNG-based story progression is ridiculous, and it's a bad path to go down.

So players at a certain rank above 3 should have a guaranteed oddity spawn to start the quest.

I mean really. Working on all this content, then making us require luck to experience it? pls

30+ boss run and 20+ all type mission still cant find it

Doesn't spawn in boss run (UPTIL NOW)

And spawns in submersible tileset. (UPTIL NOW)

Go figure.

Met in my exterminate run. 3rd one, specifically.

Edited by Evanescent

This, or at least make it increase by the number of players like the Bursa event. And Lotus should message us when she detects an anomaly, so at least we know it spawned.

I mean, like 25% chance to appear while solo should be enough to make it even bearable..

This, or at least make it increase by the number of players like the Bursa event. And Lotus should message us when she detects an anomaly, so at least we know it spawned.

I mean, like 25% chance to appear while solo should be enough to make it even bearable..

This. Or at least make it spawn every 10th mission or so. Hell, I'd be okay with every 20th mission. I'd take a guaranteed spawn that takes a long time over a random spawn.

Gchj3RR.png

I gotta counter Steve here that for many people (myself included) the drone does not spawn reliably at all. I hope they buff the spawn chance significantly or provide an alternative, because me and many other people are at our wit's end.

Well, fixing solo spawn rates isn't quite the same as fixing it overall. It's a nice change, but not the one we need.

Well, fixing solo spawn rates isn't quite the same as fixing it overall. It's a nice change, but not the one we need.

Agreed. From the sounds of it, we need more than what Steve may be suggesting. With such an important piece of the lore essentially unavailable to so many people, it's incredibly frustrating. It's like if one chapter from Mass Effect wasn't available because getting it is completely random, and it's the biggest piece of the story by far.

Missing the point

Not really, having them spawn automatically is a boring and stupid fix to what is a minor issue when you think about it. At that point you might as well make it another market bp quest.

Sure, maybe increase the spawn chances a little or something, but having it be automatically is just a bad idea. 

Not really, having them spawn automatically is a boring and stupid fix to what is a minor issue when you think about it. At that point you might as well make it another market bp quest.

Sure, maybe increase the spawn chances a little or something, but having it be automatically is just a bad idea. 

Technically I can make an apple tree grow and sprout delicious apples by defecating on it for a decade or so, but that doesn't change the fact that the means to the end revolves around crap.

Technically I can make an apple tree grow and sprout delicious apples by defecating on it for a decade or so, but that doesn't change the fact that the means to the end revolves around crap.

And what is the alternative to said tree growing? Having an apple seed hand you an apple? You don't want a better means to an end, you want an end without the means.

The purpose of this "chance to spawn" thing is the emphasize the rarity aspect of the meeting. Having it be automatic ruins that whole element, and at that point, you might as well make it a market BP.

and at that point, you might as well make it a market BP.

Why not? There is basically no reason for it to be this random. None at all. It doesn't 'add to the mystery'. It adds to spamming missions until something appears so you can do content that they put all this effort into, and it's not helped by the fact that people can pretty much just find someone else doing the first mission and get it anyway, effectively rendering the entire rng thing pointless.

You can't justify this. There is no reasoning that makes it seem any less stupid.

Edited by AdunSaveMe