Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maps Need To Reflect The New Parkour System.

TheErebus.

So after getting used to the new Parkour system ( to which I enjoy using), I found that I wasn't really even using any of the moves to begin with. I mean sure, the double jump and glide are very useful but everything else was just me not even using them at all, because I found no reason to. Hell, even my friends who I was playing with barely used it. Right now, the tutorial map for Parkour 2.0 is the best map for it.

The tilesets right now need to be updated to fit this new system.

no argument there, its the same static problem that made the old parkour not fun that is also present in the newer version. just not enough room and too many clutter in your way.

It really sucks, because I'm somewhat fascinated by the animations for the Bunny-hopping, yet I don't see them often because the maps don't allow me to.

You guys are really impatient. Theyve said that they were working on updating the maps in a devstream. They just never said when it would ship. Calm the hell down.

I think you're the one who needs to calm down, all I said was that the maps need to be updated.

I also don't watch the devstreams that often.