Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is Pvp In Warframe Nowadays?

Renegade343

So, I have been away for quite some time to prepare a few... things, to say the least, and therefore stopped playing the game for over a month or so. Now that I can start playing again, could anyone tell me how does PVP fare nowadays? I am just curious, and I would not be able to play PVP for quite some time due to a wrist injury leading to a slowed right hand, so I am asking this to judge whether I should get back into it. 

Thank you. 

For me at least , it's super difficult x)

But as in good difficult.

It's really hard to hit anybody because of parkour 2.0 but it's quite spectacular if you use it right.

And zephyr can cross all the maps without even touching the ground with enough skill :)

So, based on that alone, you are saying that it is still ability-based?

ability or skill based?

because in Pvp every one has energy siphon active. 

so if you stay alive long enough ( can't camp , nowhere to hide anyway)  you can unleash your abilities

ability or skill based?

because in Pvp every one has energy siphon active. 

so if you stay alive long enough ( can't camp , nowhere to hide anyway)  you can unleash your abilities

When I left the game to prepare those few things more than a month ago, there was some agreement towards PVP being more ability-orientated than PVP 1.0. Admittedly, I should not have used "ability-based" to describe it, for that sounds more extreme, but it does feel that way to me. 

Anyways, there is one spot you can camp in a map. Would you like to know?

Before U17, mostly yes.

Right now, it's melee-fest but I don't see much skills being thrown in any games I joined.

even if everyone is hacking away at eachother with melee I found some skills like fire ball or radial blind work really well when everyone is close up.

or you could use absorb if nyx is in pvp yet or world on fire and dare them to get close to you :P