The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make The Exilius Blueprint Resuable At Least

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

+1

Most definitely, 50k Simaris reputation per Warframe is going to make this extremely unfun.

The materials cost alone to make the adapters is prohibitive enough (2 Forma, 1 Orokin Cell, 1 Argon Crystal - 24hr), without having to grind 15 to 20 Simaris missions on top of that for each adapter.

+1

I agree with OP, exilius BP should be reusable. 50k simaris rep only for BP that's not reusable is not fun at all.

Gaining 50k simaris rep is already hard. If exilius BP not reusable, please consider to increase simaris rep that can be gained from the target to at least 10k per synthesis target and increase max simaris rep per day to 50k.

A reuseable blueprint would probably be a bit too powerful, unless the recipe was made even more expensive.  But yeah, 50k is too much to farm for a one-shot item.  Either cut the cost (I'd say 25k-30k sounds reasonable, it's still a lot of farming but less awful) or give alternate ways to get the BPs (like is done with potatoes).

I disagree Exilius BP's increase the importance of simaris and his syndicate. I think its a good change for him and i believe this might be what DE had in their mind. Giving Simaris some love and importance since we all know simulor is just bad.

I disagree Exilius BP's increase the importance of simaris and his syndicate. I think its a good change for him and i believe this might be what DE had in their mind. Giving Simaris some love and importance since we all know simulor is just bad.

The problem is that for an MR19 player the daily cap is less than 25k simaris rep. Meaning you're talking more than two days of just scanning to get the BP.

If it was 5-10k rep it'd be different, but 50k is way, way too much unless the BP is reusable.

Totaly support it. Make it reuable and use only 1 forma or make it craft those thingies in stacks of 4 and change cost in cell and crystals to 4. I wont craft mie until it is changed. I lived with my addiction of Enemy Sense for 7 updated making place for it in all builds in all frame so i can wait a bit longer.

Edited by Xardis

I agree with OP, 50k Simaris rep is too much, also the cost should be reduced (2 formas is just too much, considering that you need to forma the frame you equip the exlilius slot). If you'd like to equip every warframe with the exilius slot, you need 46 formas for bp + potentially 23 more formas to polarize the frame.

Math it's not an opinion i guess.

Simulor's blueprint was bad enough, at least you only need one of those. I'm MR16 and it still took me a week to get to the point where I could afford it. Either increase the cost and make it reuseable (80k, maybe, since it's almost always more useful than Simulor) or decrease it significantly and keep the single-use blueprint. Or give us both, I suppose.

Agree with OP. The requirements for this thing are over the roof and it's hard to tell exactly what was in DE's head when implementing the requirements needed to both obtain and build this.

Primary issues:

50K Standing - Caps at 20-25K Standing per day (~2 days just to obtain standing)

2 Forma Requirement - Way too hefty for gaining accessibility to an open mod slot, most frames are already going to have to forma the mod slot once open AND perhaps even make use of an additional forma in their primary mod configuration just to make room for the mod going into this one

24 Hour Build Time - Should be reduced by half, players with low standing (most Tenno who rarely bother with Simaris' required scans) already need to go off in the field for 2 - 3 days just to get the standing required, let alone the resources (possibly even two more days assuming they're building two required formas)

Reuse - Currently this BP cannot be reused, meaning players (assuming they follow the same protocol as above) are to take an additional 4 - 5 days just to get this item to use on another warframe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To put it all into perspective, realistically, most players can spend up to nearly a week just to get one of these adapters by fulfilling the required build materials, god forbid had they planned to utilize an adapter on every warframe in their arsenal. Not to mention the accumulation of all the resources and time needed to even do this for each and every frame a player may desire to use it on.

It is clear why purchasing this for 20p is far more viable than not going through the seemingly mindless process required for earning such a unique feature to use in the game.

The grindwall that now exists is just a joke. You introduce item semi-essential in the endgame and lock it behind endless grind. Ill restate what i said earlier: Make it reuable and use only 1 forma or make it craft those thingies in stacks of 4 and change cost in cell and crystals to 4. I wont craft mine until it is changed. I lived with my addiction of Enemy Sense for 7 updates making place for it in all builds in all frame so i can wait a bit longer. I have 46 forma at the moment and over 500 orokin cells, also 14 crystals, it does not make it right telling me that i can afford building it. Its too much, If I wanted to have slot on all my frame i would literlay need to farm rep for 3 months and also i would have no forma left. Also it sould not be used as forma, you should be able to put it on frame regardles of its rank and not reseting the rank.

I do think that for the cost, the blueprint should be reusable. I would not mind, however, a lower cost (5k rep?) for a non-reusable blueprint.

About the cost to build the actual slot, my thoughts are...

1 Forma (fair enough, adding a new slot. 2 is just ridiculous)

4 Orokin Cells

2 Argon Crystals

1 Neural Sensors (This just makes sense to me, with adding a new mod slot and stuff a Tenno would need to be able to connect that with the suit and whatever.

:/

A reuseable blueprint would probably be a bit too powerful

It wouldn't be because the exilius mod slot is JUST a slot, unlike the aura slot you still need to have enough mod points to fit anything in there. In result, you have to forma your frame even more if you want to utilize it at all with most builds.

Edited by rroorr