Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game closes out of nowhere

Guree

I keep getting the message evolution engine has stopped working. The game has crashed for me a grand total of 8 times. Ive only been playing the game for about 2 days now. Seems to happen when either A: joining a squad or B: after the first cutscene. Anyone else? Also I'm a founder now but I dont see a "discount" on platinum, prices seem the same.

Have you tried running a complete uninstall->reinstall? It might fix your problem. I'm reading through your EE.log now and even though I'm no expert I'm guessing this giant chunk of errors between 94.836 - 106.976 and beyond is the problem and would probably be solved by clearing your appdata of anything by Warframe + uninstalling then reinstalling the game.

That's just my opinion. ._.

Edit: After looking my EE.log over there's some of those in mine as well but then again it can't hurt to try and reinstall as I described above.

Edited by ChuckTFinley

I'll reinstall it, but I did it before the crashes. I was having other problem, not even gettin into the loggin screen, but i dont know if it is 'cuz I reinstalled, or a new patch fixed, It got fixed..

Now I am having this, it closes and dont even tell the problem.

i'll reinstall and post the result

Thank you ChuckTFinley