Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flight Of The Valkyr (The Full Extent Of Parkour 2.0)

AvianSavior

The first law of Coptering: Coptering conservation; "Coptering can be neither created, nor destroyed. It only changes forms"

I am thoroughly pleased with the functionality of parkour 2.0's combo of mobility madness!

Old coptering for comparison.

I'm still getting the hang of the new parkour system. I used to run around in the smallest hall of the dojo and had a challenge to myself to not touch the floor once while still making it through the room. I was only able to clear that using Mirage and Zephyr. The rest, I had to copter/wall dash around.

With this system, I was able to make it around that same room 4x using any frame. So yeah, overall an improvement. I still catch myself trying to do the old copter motion from time to time, though. xD

The... Full extent of parkour 2.0?

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to dispute that:

Nice vid still~

Pretty much. Getting anywhere now requires far more button presses due to the speed increase from sliding being mandatory for going fast.

Gliding is where you get all the distance. Bullet jump is severely lacking.

Good job very entertaining can't wait for our turn on consoles

You kind of want to wait (I'm a controller user).  

It looks cool but it's hard for controllers to fully utilize with our (normally) lower accuracy and aim speeds.  It also hurts your hands after like 6 hours where coptering never hurt controllers (but I'm glad it's gone).

guy did anyone tested if ripline "resets" the bullet jump/double jump count?

I mean you can do any of them only once between you touch the ground (at least without mods dunno what mods does) and I wonder if combo like bullet jump+double jump+ripline+bullet jump again+double jump again is possible or not :)

I'd like someone to test something I think I've seen, but may just have been my imagination.

Kicking in glide adds momentum, and multiple kicks keeps adding momentum.

It only add small amount and at the same time changes your trajectory downward a little bit so you will hit the floor sooner.