Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Pack Bug

trumpetboy26

I've seen multiple things about this in the previous year, but no fix has occurred. When I got to fight the Hyenas, only 2 of them appear, in both solo and as a group. No matter what, after both Hyenas are defeated, there is a marker stuck in the middle of the air in the middle of the room. Scanning around, nothing is in the ground or the walls, and no hit markers when using AoE attacks. As a result, it is impossible to finish this fight. Extraction point is always blocked off and is impossible to get to all the time, so finishing the mission is entirely impossible. 

I can confirm this bug as well, and it especially strikes me hard. Me and my friend were fighting this boss to unlock the next planet for him, and during the mission, Gleaming Talon dropped. Since this bug existed, we were not able to finish the mission and claim this extremely rare mod. I have the screenshots to prove it.

I can confirm this bug, as well. I was also attempting to help a new player out and we got to Hyena Pack, and the aforementioned bug occurred. I proceeded to run the mission an additional seven times and, 6/7 times the bug occurred. 

Ya know what they should do? Just take the spawn scaling out all together and make all four spawn. Mainly because by this point in the game new players that solo only should be strong enough to take out all four at once. Especially since they would have been to phobos first. The spawn scaling for this boss might be one of the causes for this bug. it may also be something in the new update. Something is broken and it needs a thorough examination and fix.

If anything, I'd remove the stage area itself and have something similar to the Jackal's stage. Add a few points that lead to dash fire fights and stuff, such as accessible rafters, and the problem with them spawning wouldn't be so much to do with being stuck in walls. In addition, pinpointing specific spawn locations for the specific hyenas would alleviate the problem of them spawning wonky. 

*Update to this bug* I found out that, although only 2 of them seem to spawn, there is an invisible third one in the center of the room. Using Nyx's bolts, I found the Hyena, but nothing does damage to it. Normal gun attack go through it and Warframe abilities don't damage it.