Grakata Melee Weapon Pls

Jayem2000

Hello Warframe community,

I have come here to discuss the recent addition of the dual Grakatas. I think it would be an amazing idea to add a Grakata based melee weapon to Warframe. This has happened before with examples of the Boltor, Boltace and the Bolto with Akimbo variants. The weapon would only need to be roughly related to correspond with the full set of Grakata based weaponry. I am sure that if this post gets enough attention then we could get this interesting weapon which I cannot possibly imagine to appear in the market for a reasonable price.

Please respond with any feedback or opinion

Yours sincerely, Jayem2000

Id buy it but only if it ran out Iof ammo after I hit an enemy, and If it added a new fun blade Combo where it shoots put mini grakatas, wait no mini Prisma grakata, wait no dual mini Prisma grakata a I mean quad mini Prisma grakata a cause you can never have enough grakata.

Edited by elfkinn

there is no reason not to go overboard with it

be serious!! are you or many other REALLY going to use a grakata melee weapon or go OOOOHHHH COOL!!! max it and bench it >_>? hell for the soma and bolt variants most dont even use. theres no point. the dual grakatas had a meaning since it was a joke.

Grakata Chainsword - 2 handed heavy melee (can use Tempo Royale/Cleaving Whirlwind).

Unique combos that allow you to rev up the sword mid swing for more damage (charged attacks do continuous damage to the enemy and stagger them).

Stats:

80 Slash

20 Puncture

20 Impact

10/5% status

10% crit chance

x2 Crit multiplier

0.8 Attack speed

be serious!! are you or many other REALLY going to use a grakata melee weapon or go OOOOHHHH COOL!!! max it and bench it >_>? hell for the soma and bolt variants most dont even use. theres no point. the dual grakatas had a meaning since it was a joke.

if its decent id use it, id forma a weapon i enjoy over the best weapon ever