Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windows 10 And Warframe Launcher Issues

INeedMorePotato

Hello, I just updated to Windows 10 and there's BIG issues, I open the launcher and it doesn't even let me see the new animation for Equinox.
It makes the whole launcher white(kinda) and says:Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..

I've tried to go to the folder and make it run as Administrator 
automatically, of course it didn't work and the compatibility doesn't have Windows 10.

Please leave your suggestions,(sorry if this is in the wrong forums, I barely go to forums)

Edited by WhyNotFLee

I have the same problem, reinstall the game but not solved. I wanted to send the issue to the support, but this overloaded, do not know how this would be addressed, I hope to resolve it soon.

I answered, idk if you can see it I'm new to the forums(just enter this forum https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500623-windows-10-and-warframe-launcher-issues/#entry5604425 jic you don't know how to)

• 2 weeks later...

I got it!

All you gotta do is go to the Warframe folder and put JiraClient.exe and Launcher.exe as admin as well! I didn't expect that!

Did you mean run as administrator?, If not how do you 'put' it as admin?

• 2 weeks later...

i did what you said with, rune both launcher and jiraclient in admin but it's not working for me

Try reinstall, clear your %temp" folder (click the Windows button + R and put %temp% ) and try researching some more, it might be because of your rig(computer) or if you're getting Errors in the Launcher, you should put a thread explaining everything, your computer, your OS, your Error number and reply to everyone's suggestions AND DON'T DELETE system32. That's all I can help you with, I hope you get your Launcher good, It can be very stressful and hard to deal with :) Wish you the best.

I had this problem (Steam version) and tried reinstalling the game, and that didn't work for me either. then I got to thinking, "how about I try other Steam games and see if they work?" Tried it. Some worked, some didn't, so un-installed and reinstalled Steam. All the games work now including Warframe.

If you've upgraded to 10 and what the other guys suggested doesn't work for you, you can try this.

Hope this can help someone out!

• 1 month later...

Well what I did to fix this was change my internet type and try it with steam and without steam and it worked! If you want to change your internet setting press the start button go to settings and then go to Wi-Fi settings and then go to Change adapter settings and disable your wireless and enable your Ethernet cable (by right clicking on them) and try it again. If it does not work try opening Warframe without steam (you can do this by opening Warframe then when it is visible on your task bar right click on it and select pin to task bar. Once you have done that you should close Warframe and open it again from the task bar (It will now open without steam) and if that doesn't work just keep praying to god!!!!! Maybe it will work!!!!! : )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...