Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Caches Not Showing Up In Loot?

motorfirebox

I've run Uranus sabotage a few times, and I usually find 1-2 caches (I've never found all three, I just look for them when I happen to hear the ringing). The unidentified items don't seem to be showing up in my end-of-mission loot report, though. When I do spy and Void sabotage missions, the unidentified items from caches are always marked "identified", but I haven't seen that for the Uranus caches.

Let me throw a "me too" in to that one.  And I've tried with 2 caches and with 3 caches found (I spent the time to make sure it wasn't an all-or-nothing deal).

Caches on Uranus sabotage aren't giving unidentified rewards at the end of the mission.

I can likewise confirm, done sabotages about 5 times and made sure I got all three caches each time; only got credit for the caches on the first time I ran the mission type on Uranus since the update.

Did get a bucketload of Gallium on some of those runs, but I never see any particularly 'cache-like' mods, so I'm not sure if it's missing labels or just missing in general.

They put those buggers in pretty interesting places...