Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That We Can Polarize Weapons...

R3leaZ

Did Braton Vandal now become completely obsolete? Since I can just get a normal Braton and polarize it and I will have a superior weapon. Sure it takes a while but I will still have a superior weapon. Even if all Braton's slots would be filled with polarities and Braton Vandal's slots too, normal Braton will still be superior. Find this quite sad tbh.

Oh... 99 posts~

EDIT: Polarizing can only be done once.

EDIT: Polarizing can be done everytime you reach rank 30

Edited by R3leaZ

I like the look and the exclusiveness of mine. If you are totally into min/max i guess it could be an issue because yes, now you can equal the balance the polarity slot gave it.

I don't think anything is hard enough to warrant the minimal gain though.

Did Braton Vandal now become completely obsolete? Since I can just get a normal Braton and polarize it and I will have a superior weapon. Sure it takes a while but I will still have a superior weapon. Even if all Braton's slots would be filled with polarities and Braton Vandal's slots too, normal Braton will still be superior. Find this quite sad tbh.

Oh... 99 posts~

You can only polarize the weapons once, so I don't see how the normal Braton can outpace the Braton Vandal, because, after polarization:

Braton Vandal - 2 polarity slots

Braton - 1 polarity slot

You can only polarize the weapons once, so I don't see how the normal Braton can outpace the Braton Vandal, because, after polarization:

Braton Vandal - 2 polarity slots

Braton - 1 polarity slot

o: I didnt know that. But did anyone confirm it? Since you will only see the polarize sign when you are at lvl 30

We're still waiting if we can re-polarize. My money is that you can again upon reaching level 30, or else someone can just buy a ton of Forma and expend it all at once.

Also, if Forma was able to buff the weapon itself, that'd be OP. No matter the percentage.

We're still waiting if we can re-polarize. My money is that you can again upon reaching level 30, or else someone can just buy a ton of Forma and expend it all at once.

Also, if Forma was able to buff the weapon itself, that'd be OP. No matter the percentage.

I agree with you but in a rifle with 2 or 3 V slots, i'm pretty sure i can max out all of my mods on a weapon, with the current content you won't need any more than that

I don't see how its obsolete just because the braton can be slightly better it doesn't take away from people still being able to use the braton vandal and it still being a good weapon. If I had the vandal I wouldn't really care about the braton being better just because I like the look and sound of the gun more than the regular braton's.

It takes one less Forma/lv 30 cycle to get to where you want and still looks/sounds cool. Isn't that good enough?

Skana looks cool too.

Sigh. Well atleast it's unique... Eventhough Braton will outperform it eventually I still love my Brandal but I'd love if they did it the slight higher damage that the description promises. Even 1 point of damage is fine by me.. just want the DPS to be somewhat closer to eachother since atm Braton DPS is quite a bit higher.

PS: Burston could use a damage buff too.

Edited by R3leaZ