Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

38 Runs And Still No Day Aspect

Gabry_96

Question

14 answers to this question

you have to swap to day with pressing 1, if that what you mean with the new frame, if you mean earth, then it like every hour or two now a days i think. if not, then i have no clue. o3o'

Oh dear...

Yeah, Day aspect took awhile. But it's nothing major, second day of the update and I already have the new Frame building. 

Edited by DeMonkey

Thanks to the amount of runs required to get the night aspect chassis, i am now content with never ever fighting Tyl Regor ever again for the rest of my life, ever. It's a combination of horrid RNG and a poor choice on DE's part.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

you have to swap to day with pressing 1, if that what you mean with the new frame, if you mean earth, then it like every hour or two now a days i think. if not, then i have no clue. o3o'

I meant I am farming the new warframe and I can't find the Day Aspect Blueprint, but thank you for the quick tutorial xD

Thanks to the amount of runs required to get the night aspect chassis, i am now content with never ever fighting Tyl Regor ever again for the rest of my life, ever. It's a combination of horrid RNG and a poor choice on DE's part.

Same for me. Waaaay boring boss fight, boring pre-boss labyrinth and impossible RNG. I mean, this is the worst warframe to farm. You can easily farm the others in two couples of runs, but I've been farming this piece for the whole day. Come on DE, seriously?

Same for me. Waaaay boring boss fight, boring pre-boss labyrinth and impossible RNG. I mean, this is the worst warframe to farm. You can easily farm the others in two couples of runs, but I've been farming this piece for the whole day. Come on DE, seriously?

Even Mesa and Hydroid weren't this bad. Those were just grinding for keys to get a loot roll out of 3.

This is grinding a boss fight with buggy sharkwing stuff for a loot roll out of 8.

Even Mesa and Hydroid weren't this bad. Those were just grinding for keys to get a loot roll out of 3.

This is grinding a boss fight with buggy sharkwing stuff for a loot roll out of 8.

Yeah I got those two warframe at the first tries. But this Equinox is insane. I mean, come on, I know that DE has to make money by making us buy them from the Market, but what they are obtaining here is not this. I'd rather live without Equinox than throw my platinum for it.

Yeah? 53 runs and still no Night Aspect Blueprint. This @(*()$ suuuucks. Instantly tired of Regor. All that hard work DE put into that boss fight, ruined by RNG. Nobody will want to fight him again after trying to farm this frame >_>;

Man, i got 5 of those Night BPs XD I'd like to trade one, too bad it can't be done. I totally agree with you though. This is making me hate the boss by making it non-enjoyable, and the same is for Equinox. We already farm a lot of stuff in the Void, but atleast those are entertaining survivals, sabotages or so. This is a damn scripted boss fight that you'd like to do a maximum of five times, than it becomes so boring.