Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Powers Don't Work While Moving!

Runeglyph

are you using a control pad? if so i have also had this issue since the u17 drop seems like there is some sort of issue when you are moving it wont register the press sometimes it seems on and off for me at least, i thought it was due to my pad but ive checked it with other pads and the issue seems to still be there.

I also have some issues with moving and then aiming with the pad, it seems to sometimes think i am still holding aim once i have released that said button and sometimes it seems to go crazy aiming and then not aiming all on its own, i thought it could be something to do with my keybinds but ive reverted them to default and im still getting these problems pop up quite frequently.

are you using a control pad? if so i have also had this issue since the u17 drop seems like there is some sort of issue when you are moving it wont register the press sometimes it seems on and off for me at least, i thought it was due to my pad but ive checked it with other pads and the issue seems to still be there.

I also have some issues with moving and then aiming with the pad, it seems to sometimes think i am still holding aim once i have released that said button and sometimes it seems to go crazy aiming and then not aiming all on its own, i thought it could be something to do with my keybinds but ive reverted them to default and im still getting these problems pop up quite frequently.

Exactly i couldn't of said it better myself.

I hope they fix it soon because i am no good playing with a keyboard and plus I'm on a laptop.

Probably You should give more info.

What warframe has this problems.

What type of controler are you using (bc you are mentionego tapping a power menu button - some keys were rebind because the alt fire was added, look at your key bindings, maybe it is at fault for power menu not showing)

What type of controler are you using (bc you are mentionego tapping a power menu button - some keys were rebind because the alt fire was added, look at your key bindings, maybe it is at fault for power menu not showing)

i mainly use the razor sabertooth pad when i play WF, but i have also tested a wired xbox 360 pad and a PS3 but all have this issue in my testing at least over the past few hours of playing.

as for rebinding/ changing the default keys i reverted them to the games default as i thought maybe it was a binding issue but it still persists.

so for the sake of testing, all the pads i used were using the standard default bindings.

The problem seems to occur when you are moving (with the left analogue stick) you then press RB to open up the power menu, but you cant activate the ability, although it seems if i stop moving and then take aim (Left trigger) it will allow me to activate an ability on occasion, its pretty hit and miss sometimes it works other times it doesnt. i have tested this mainly with the new frame and also trinity but the issue is the same on both frames weather its a targeted ability or an AOE you cant press it whilst moving.

As for the other issue its beyond me as to why its happeing, when im taking aim (Left trigger) and firing (right trigger) so 2 buttons held at once if i then try to  bring up the power menu (RB) it sometimes starts jumping from aiming to not aiming  so you get the whole zoom in zoom out crazyness that i am trying to explain :D.

both of these issues seem to happen after having more than one trigger or bumper held at once and then pressing another key, as far as i can tell. it also seem as though once it starts happening its hard to stop it happening, its as though once a certain combination of those buttons is pressed it starts freaking out.

i have also had issue where if you hold the triggers and press the quick Melee in combat it opens the chat menu as if you want to type, which can be annoying not sure if this is some sort of short cut or an actualy bug, but once you "activate it" you sometimes get stuck in a loop where if you touch your Left analogue stick you just continually open up the chat menu, which just leaves me mashing the triggers and bumpers with the melee button at times till it goes back to norm.

hope this explains my experiences a little better :)

ALL WARFRAMES & I've already checked my Bindings i already found out its happening to other players. Its a Glitch.

All frames  .i have tested it while sprinting or moving it doesn'tmatter what frame you use .and its not a Controller malfuntion.this i hope is a bug for if its not.there will be riots ....and pitch forks....and stuff in the streets.

Already Started making the Torches!