Jump to content

There Needs To Be A Change In How Rewards Work In Pvp.


Rakshal
 Share

Recommended Posts

keep rng out a mah pvp

 

Bad grammar aside, there needs to be a change in how rewards work. Right now you have a really good chance to get a mod you already have, this should not be the case in PvP. I'm gonna suggest a change to minimize RNG.

 

If you own a mod, you should have a decreased chance to get said mod. Say 50% lower chance to get it. Winning a match should give you a 50% lower chance to not get a mod and a 25% higher chance to get a rare mod. If not the 25% chance to get a rare mod, then just give winning players a 75% lower chance to get a mod they don't have.

 

It isn't fun to get another Loose Hatch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...