Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Fun Moon Clan To Join!

Peridoot

Im looking for a friendly moon clan to join. im happy to use skype if necessary although i have never used team speak before im willing to try. im actually kinda noobish at the game but i have had some serious help from my friends who are much more into the game than me.
anyways thanks!

• 2 months later...
Hello CreepyLeepy!

You're free to check out my clan, The Peoples Army of Deus Ex Tempus. It's an alliance that includes the main clan (Deus Ex Tempus) and sister clans (Deus Ex Tempus Flame and Deus Ex Tempus Lightning). Each of them are moon clans with fully researched dojos and everything else! Within all of these clans, there are countless amounts of active players who are always running a mission and will happily get you in :) Especially for a new player like you, we're more than happy to help you learn/love the game!

We also use a Teamspeak hosted by a large-scale gaming community known as The Chaos Vanguard for all of our voice communications. TeamSpeak 3 isn't that hard to learn, so it should be no trouble, the transition. You don't have to be in Deus Ex Tempus, you can join u there only if you'd like! (It's not limited to 1 clan, Deus Ex Tempus is just the main clan used.) You can find more information at http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us/ We have lots of raid nights and Platinum giveaways too! (Limited to Teamspeak users)

Feel free to PM me in-game or reply to this and I'll do my best to help you out if you have any questions!

All the Best,

Melidas