The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tyl Regor - Awful, Frustrating Experience

BlackCoMerc

Manics are not fun. They arent. Their presence is ruining the game for me and others I know. Their accelerated movement is annoying. Their invulnerable phases are an irritation. They are, in general, frustrating, now fun.

And now, you made a boss fight with hordes of them. Even put them in phases wherein the player has to deal with numerous Manics before we can even fight the boss. All while avoiding water, and forced Archwing mode. 

All in all, the new Tyl Regor fight is awful and something I am glad I have no reason to do. I have no intention of ever running it a second time - once was one too many - nor of purchasing the frame it drops for Platinum. 

Before you rework any more bosses, learn a lesson: Nothing about the Manic is fun. Nothing. It is not only the most annoying enemy in Waframe by a mile, but one of the most annoying enemies I have ever encountered in years of gaming period. If you take any lesson from the manic and the new Tyl Regor fight, take a lesson in what NOT to do.

Not really hordes. Only like 4 spawn during the fight. I've been soloing this boss fight and having fun. You just need either a CC power or CC weapon, and stand in the protected area. If the manics jump you, the CC will pull them off. The manic bombard is easy since he can be knocked over and followed with a ground finisher. 

Eh, I find manics no hassle. They're fun to melee only.

My ONLY gripe with the tyl fight is getting back out of the water at the last phase when getting knocked in.

Its kind of buggy and doesn't always register when you are near the surface and a ledge to get out.

As long as you keep moving OP (or sometimes not) manics shouldn't be too much trouble.

They also got nerfed and teleport way less plus they lost their health regen.

I find the invulnerability phases a bit frustrating true

But I dont find the erratic movement that frustrating

Oh maybe except they shouldnt just teleport for no reason

They should be teleporting to attack us/get better position, not because some time passed

But I dont find the manics fundamentally annoying

So....

Well yeah i disagree

To each their own I guess

Manics are not fun. They arent. Their presence is ruining the game for me and others I know. Their accelerated movement is annoying. Their invulnerable phases are an irritation. They are, in general, frustrating, now fun.

And now, you made a boss fight with hordes of them. Even put them in phases wherein the player has to deal with numerous Manics before we can even fight the boss. All while avoiding water, and forced Archwing mode. 

All in all, the new Tyl Regor fight is awful and something I am glad I have no reason to do. I have no intention of ever running it a second time - once was one too many - nor of purchasing the frame it drops for Platinum. 

Before you rework any more bosses, learn a lesson: Nothing about the Manic is fun. Nothing. It is not only the most annoying enemy in Waframe by a mile, but one of the most annoying enemies I have ever encountered in years of gaming period. If you take any lesson from the manic and the new Tyl Regor fight, take a lesson in what NOT to do.

Look while i understand your frustration and that your venting at the lack of skill you have.

This is clear the skill focus players find this enemy FUN and is the best thing next to MoA tar

the unskilled focus players find this enemy annoying.

for me he is to predictable(their was an alert before were if you solo it was 15 manic fighting you at the same time)

he is no more fun since he got some nerf

He is no fun now for me i like enemy that change the way i fight.

Tyl regor does not force archwing on you

You can do a run with me.

When tyl regor says he will bring the ocean down little legs will fall down from the platform up top use those to get up and force tyl regor to teleport up their you never have to do Archwing unless you got sprayed.

i do that mission solo with my hydroid