Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest For Natah Is Bugged, Never Got Quest, Even When I Scanned The Drone

Quiet_Time1

So what happened is that i found the drone, scanned it, lotus did her little talk about you know "what happened tenno, yadada." and I went to finish the mission

Fast forward and I come back, I wait for something to tell me what to do next, I hope for an inbox message. anything, atleast something to tell me what to do next, I get nothing

Heres proof i've scanned it

ObAGF9d.jpg

I've also checked the quest section, dont have it there either

I finally get the drone after like 40 mission only to not even get the quest because of a bug

Edited by Amethyst.zero

At this point, everything related to the quest seems to be not great aside from the juicy bits.

I'm not even that mad that I dont get the quest...well...I kinda am

What i'm most so upset about is that I play a lot of missions to try and scan this guy, I finally get him and it bugs out

I'm mad because all of my efforts went to waste

I'm not even that mad that I dont get the quest...well...I kinda am

What i'm most so upset about is that I play a lot of missions to try and scan this guy, I finally get him and it bugs out

I'm mad because all of my efforts went to waste

Similar thing happened to me. Got the scan, but the mission bugged and I was forced to abort. I brought it up with Support in the hopes they'll nudge my account and give me the quest, because I really don't want to go another hundred missions looking for it.

Similar thing happened to me. Got the scan, but the mission bugged and I was forced to abort. I brought it up with Support in the hopes they'll nudge my account and give me the quest, because I really don't want to go another hundred missions looking for it.

I see, well I might just do the same, I just hope the devs see this and patch it up so other players dont have to deal with this problem