Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[First & Huge Ds] Prices & Edits; New Rooms, Upgrades & Equipments; Pve & Pvp Defense; Universe / Read And Vote Please

Maxdoney

Hey Dukelego don't worry all of these ideas are his or members of our Clan (BloodWolfs). We are discussing changes that could help out the game. ;) 

People who gave new ideas and we used will be mentioned at the end of the idea. If it's a good idea we try to make it better.

Edited by RenegadeCZ

LongDraw we were putting together a new system that would help out the problem with members of a clan leaving and rest of the clan making a room and then coming back... I think we might have figured it out so that it's fair for everyone.

and for your post with having a 24 hour restriction to join a clan you have been in. I think it's a little low time duration. If so it should start at at least 1 week. Don't forget to check out our new idea with Dojo key price.

LongDraw we were putting together a new system that would help out the problem with members of a clan leaving and rest of the clan making a room and then coming back... I think we might have figured it out so that it's fair for everyone.

and for your post with having a 24 hour restriction to join a clan you have been in. I think it's a little low time duration. If so it should start at at least 1 week. Don't forget to check out our new idea with Dojo key price.

Please read more closely

So when a player either decides to leave a clan on their own or is expelled from the clan, the first time they will be allowed to rejoin after 24 hours. Now if they leave the clan again by either method again, they will be prevented from rejoining for 7 days. The next time they leave and want to rejoin, I would suggest 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 3 months, then 6 months, then 1 year. I think you can see where this is going.

I like the idea about clan defense, but one group within 5min is too short and most poeple won't get a chance. That will become another RNG Problem everyone complaints about.

Why not an event similar to the MOA-event. For 12 hours your Dojo is under attack and when you try enter the Dojo you get in an exterminate mission.

Based in Clan size you get a global threshold you need to kill to "win".

I like the idea about clan defense, but one group within 5min is too short and most poeple won't get a chance. That will become another RNG Problem everyone complaints about.

Why not an event similar to the MOA-event. For 12 hours your Dojo is under attack and when you try enter the Dojo you get in an exterminate mission.

Based in Clan size you get a global threshold you need to kill to "win".

5 mins is much on complete mission and start this, and this time must work on capture and raid missions too, players hate waiting.. ;-)  And only 4 peoples in mission for no fps lags and for same UI as is in mobile defense...

Edited by Maxdoney

I like the idea of dojo defense and clan missions...

it would be cool, if 2 teams of 4 would go on the same ship, to do a mission, and one has to take down the reactor, while the other has to rescue a prisoner/take an artifact, etc... i know there are the double missions (objective change, or an additional one) for single groups, but if you were to have a clan mission, the other party would be affected by your progress... this could tie in well with enhanced stealth (actual rewards for being stealthy), and if one party is spotted, the guards move towards them, and the other party has less enemies to deal with...

I like the idea of dojo defense and clan missions...

it would be cool, if 2 teams of 4 would go on the same ship, to do a mission, and one has to take down the reactor, while the other has to rescue a prisoner/take an artifact, etc... i know there are the double missions (objective change, or an additional one) for single groups, but if you were to have a clan mission, the other party would be affected by your progress... this could tie in well with enhanced stealth (actual rewards for being stealthy), and if one party is spotted, the guards move towards them, and the other party has less enemies to deal with...

yea, if will have corpus or infested ship, 2 or 3 exits its possible to see with your 2nd or 3rd team on ship, but with different mission objective and same extraction point in attach tunel elevator your clan ship.. =)

Yeah, still waiting for you to add the suggestion I actually wrote and not your own personal twist on my words.

Variable room prices is my idea and is completely solved, I have nothing to add from you, you was suggest me join/kick/leave time for clan and its bad idea, which not solving nothing..

To the OP, you need to rethink your method of voting or else this will simply be a sum of threads topic. as of now you simply have voting for or agaisnt new content. Your voting results won't aid in information gathering. Simply asking if people want new content helps no one. Perhaps voting priority for ideas to be addressed or which suggestion players think should work better.

To the OP, you need to rethink your method of voting or else this will simply be a sum of threads topic. as of now you simply have voting for or agaisnt new content. Your voting results won't aid in information gathering. Simply asking if people want new content helps no one. Perhaps voting priority for ideas to be addressed or which suggestion players think should work better.

If will into forum added element on survey, I can do it, but now can´t, so this vote is orientational for game developers and me....

*** Variable room prices ***

- remaking constant room prices to variable room prices per 1 member in clan.. (due fair play)

- variable price would be on rooms that aren't finished and when making new ones..

- example: Cross Connector

- constant price: 50,000 credits / 65,000 salvage / 35,000 ferrite / 120,000 nano spores / 5 forma

- variable price per 1 member: 5,000 credits / 2,000 salvage / 1,000 ferrite / 4,000 nano spores / 0,2 forma

- forma final number rounds up

Require:

- When a player will leave/be kicked from a clan, he is going to be given all the materials he has contributed back from all the rooms that haven't been yet finished..

(This protection is for: contributing resources before player leaving/being kicked and so that his resources won't stay in a room that is being built..)

I think this should be implemented into the game asap.

I think this should be implemented into the game asap.

I agree, but I think with other "Requirements" that are in topic as well because they are important for fair play ;)

Edited by Maxdoney

Greetings,

Please keep this thread civil.  I know there are strong differing opinions regarding dojo issues. 

Keep it on topic without personal attacks.  An opinion is an opinion and not everyone needs to agree and/or disagree with you.

--Boogieman82

Greetings,

Please keep this thread civil.  I know there are strong differing opinions regarding dojo issues. 

Keep it on topic without personal attacks.  An opinion is an opinion and not everyone needs to agree and/or disagree with you.

--Boogieman82

Yea, I strive to stay in topic and understand their opinions, but sometimes it´s hard...

Edited by Maxdoney

i like many ideas on this topics, and the idea of the ships is not bad. like if you build a specifical ship you can access to a specifical locations you can get them on the System. better the ship is, better farest and better the location is. locations can drop High rate of ressources and Rare mods! maybe new ennemies ;)

another thing you can add, its a Servent Robots (cleaning, answering to questions - very useful for new players- ...) , you can find some topics about this in the Dojo Feedback.

Also a big Screenboard with informations inside, why not a smart CPU who speak with you and gives you some informations and suggestions. members can find all building rooms in, without runing the whole dojo, can give the list of all contributions from members, all activity and rewards taken. 

Edited by DhoVakiiN

My opinion on your link:- About Dojo, is better have parkour room and training room in one, as I have Training hall in my topic, because players can try attack some enemy infront on combo, in or after combo, and if will be added at least PvE Dojo defense, challenge room is not need..

- Team combos - good idea

- Mods artifact - showing mods on map and drop chance (only number) - some rare mods must be still rare

- Resources artifact - not need due mods, Master thief and Thief´s wit

- Ability artifact - not possible due, Focus mod + This artifact is more than much, solution Focus have to be lowered by 50% (players not want)

- New challenges - good, but devs not want speed runners..

- Clan - more ranks not need, management will be, screenshots not need, messages and donations - Message board in my topic, connection history on end Variable room prices in my topic..