Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[First & Huge Ds] Prices & Edits; New Rooms, Upgrades & Equipments; Pve & Pvp Defense; Universe / Read And Vote Please

Maxdoney

i like many ideas on this topics, and the idea of the ships is not bad. like if you build a specifical ship you can access to a specifical locations you can get them on the System. better the ship is, better farest and better the location is. locations can drop High rate of ressources and Rare mods! maybe new ennemies ;)

another thing you can add, its a Servent Robots (cleaning, answering to questions - very useful for new players- ...) , you can find some topics about this in the Dojo Feedback.

Also a big Screenboard with informations inside, why not a smart CPU who speak with you and gives you some informations and suggestions. members can find all building rooms in, without runing the whole dojo, can give the list of all contributions from members, all activity and rewards taken. 

- Specifical ship to specific locations - we want much ships, its easy to create, but not new locations.. its much work

- Drop high rate of resources and rare mods - for resources look to my topic on Technology lab. , and mods working as world drop, so you can drop same mods on all corpus ships tier 3, lvl 45-55, and rare = not easy to find...

- Cleaning and answering robots - less utilization and much hard to do.., new players have to communicate with clan members and read FAQ or forums..

- Information panel - yes..

have to say no to the prices and adding more rooms for equipment, seeing as most small clans won't benefit from it

Ok, but tell me why not? Variable room prices are best - fair, safe and easy solution..

About rooms with equipments - all of these room equipments are beneficial and useful..

Edited by Maxdoney

• 3 weeks later...

"I almost liked this idea until I saw PvP"

Alright,we get it. Don't blame the whole post for one idea guys,

Take it one idea at a time.

Yea, thx.. In game are PvP duels now, so PvP is possible, but devs have to balance it.. after can be everything, so I made my idea on PvP as optional by clan and ready, if devs will want add more balanced PvP...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys read this topic, vote and tell me some your ideas, what you think what´re missing here.. =)

Maybe I will think about it, little modify for functionality and if I will add it to my topic, your name will be added to Thanks section in topic ...

No clans attack / PvP without PvP tagging. Small clans of casual players will be rolled on and farmed by big clans.

I agree with this. Clans that don't want to PVP shouldn't have to, but I believe it should be an option. Perhaps random raids as well, (within pvp "labeled" clans) while more than x amount of players are on. (probably 4v4 or something similar, since large-scale battles might cause severe lag issues) 

I like the idea of interplanetary ships.

I agree with this. Clans that don't want to PVP shouldn't have to, but I believe it should be an option. Perhaps random raids as well, (within pvp "labeled" clans) while more than x amount of players are on. (probably 4v4 or something similar, since large-scale battles might cause severe lag issues) 

I like the idea of interplanetary ships.

From topic:

PvP capture & raid - Requires - "Orokin artifact on 3. level and 4 tennos in clan online.. all on two sides.."

Orokin artifact - Requires - "If your clan not want PvP, attack enemy clan Dojo or be attacked from enemy clan, just don´t build 3. level of orokin artifact.."