Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Parkour 2.0, Fun As ****

mostlyerror

With so much dissatisfaction regarding losing coptering, which was just about the only thing we lost, and considering there are still a few kinks to work out, I just wanted to say:"

THANK YOU DE, PARKOUR 2.0 is ridiculously amusing, highly dynamic, and as I get better at it I love its inherent myriad of choices very SATISFYING!

LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS, and fix the bugs :)

I want to say to everyone who can't handle losing the limited (at best) system we had previously:

it has been less than 48 hours, give it a few days guys, you were not amazing at coptering the first time you logged in either. The idea you wont get better, or get used to it is silly and childish. Come back and yell at me and DE in a month if you still hate it, but.... have the decency to at least try it for 1/10th as long as it took for them to make it.

A little respect, and trust please.

Thanks DE,

Chris

PS: RNG is the worst thing ever, not even kidding Steve lol, it doesn't work.

Codex > Training > Advanced movement > Bottom right will say "Replay tutorial".

You should be golden.

*looks down*

Down boy, we'll get to it later.

Try going to your Dojo. You can do all kinda of practice there. Or just do a low level exterminate and once the enemies are killed just explore 

Well it was more a matter of the thing I don't remember all of the controls (in particular jumping from a wall cling).
Edited by Morec0

With so much dissatisfaction regarding losing coptering, which was just about the only thing we lost

You forgot about slide -> jump, which used to perform forward somersault manuever.  We lost that too.  That was the real loss, actually.  Coptering was just silly.  Forward somersault was basic to movement in warframe.

You forgot about slide -> jump, which used to perform forward somersault manuever. We lost that too. That was the real loss, actually. Coptering was just silly. Forward somersault was basic to movement in warframe.

You do know if you jump after bullet jump its the basically the same thing only better right?

Edited by Godzelda123